Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Barrie Lynn Bryant's Discussions (670)

Discussions Replied To (626) Replies Latest Activity

"It's hard to believe that Nikon has just released the D800, a 36 megapixel full-fram…"

Barrie Lynn Bryant replied Feb 19, 2014 to 2 out of three jurors know what they are doing

12 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by Barrie Lynn Bryant

"Jim only had two chances of winning an award at Artigras; one in his category and th…"

Barrie Lynn Bryant replied Feb 19, 2014 to 2 out of three jurors know what they are doing

12 Feb 19, 2014

"I don't know what you'll learn from a judge who has very little time to give even if…"

12 Feb 19, 2014

"LOVE THOSE COMMENTS, Barry and Connie. We get to see everything, scratch our heads i…"

Barrie Lynn Bryant replied Feb 18, 2014 to 2 out of three jurors know what they are doing

12 Feb 19, 2014

"I think your Description is intriguing, Brenda. I don't know if "self-adornment" is…"

Barrie Lynn Bryant replied Feb 18, 2014 to Nailing the dreaded artist statements; aka the "materials and techniques" for newbies and veterans alike

50 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Brenda Cline

"I personally like the 100 characters or less description length. When I've run into…"

Barrie Lynn Bryant replied Feb 18, 2014 to Nailing the dreaded artist statements; aka the "materials and techniques" for newbies and veterans alike

50 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Brenda Cline

"Connie, you've directed us to see Micheal Cole's Artist Statement, not his 100 chara…"

Barrie Lynn Bryant replied Feb 17, 2014 to Nailing the dreaded artist statements; aka the "materials and techniques" for newbies and veterans alike

50 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Brenda Cline

"If I were still a photographer processing in the darkroom, I'd state in my 100 or le…"

Barrie Lynn Bryant replied Feb 17, 2014 to Nailing the dreaded artist statements; aka the "materials and techniques" for newbies and veterans alike

50 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Brenda Cline

"No. I don't see how this thread agrees with what I'm saying. I think it's important…"

50 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Brenda Cline

"I'm going to have to disagree once again as I did in the other thread that a 100 and…"

Barrie Lynn Bryant replied Feb 16, 2014 to Nailing the dreaded artist statements; aka the "materials and techniques" for newbies and veterans alike

50 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Brenda Cline

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the our latest Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

Video Website Reviews

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service