Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Barrie Lynn Bryant's Discussions (670)

Discussions Replied To (626) Replies Latest Activity

"PERFECTO!"

Barrie Lynn Bryant replied Dec 15, 2017 to What category am I?

17 Dec 16, 2017
Reply by Barrie Lynn Bryant

"Judy, you're using the same confusing words. "When I write an artist statement for Z…"

Barrie Lynn Bryant replied Dec 15, 2017 to What category am I?

17 Dec 16, 2017

"I have been more successful guerrilla marketing. That's approaching one shop or cust…"

Barrie Lynn Bryant replied Dec 15, 2017 to Anything new in wholesaling? Mostly old posts here...

8 Dec 18, 2017
Reply by Mary Strope

"This is precisely what I have been arguing with you and others about for so long, La…"

Barrie Lynn Bryant replied Dec 13, 2017 to What category am I?

17 Dec 16, 2017

"I copied and pasted this directly from zapplication."

Barrie Lynn Bryant replied Dec 8, 2017 to Insurance Requirements at Art Fairs

15 Dec 11, 2017
Reply by Larry Sohn

"I have never paid for this type of insurance, but I've never done a show that requir…"

Barrie Lynn Bryant replied Dec 8, 2017 to Insurance Requirements at Art Fairs

15 Dec 11, 2017
Reply by Larry Sohn

"The reason I mentioned the awards as I did is because they were given to an artist i…"

Barrie Lynn Bryant replied Nov 28, 2017 to Benefits of upgrading from an EZUP to Trimline?

16 Apr 23, 2019
Reply by Lani Pietka

"I was in Tallahassee for Chain of Parks the year a tornado passed just south of town…"

Barrie Lynn Bryant replied Nov 28, 2017 to Benefits of upgrading from an EZUP to Trimline?

16 Apr 23, 2019
Reply by Lani Pietka

"The grids are not bothering my view of the work. But if you can rephotograph this, m…"

Barrie Lynn Bryant replied Nov 26, 2017 to Help with Getting Accepted into Juried Art Fairs

17 Nov 28, 2017
Reply by Barry Bernstein

"Hi, Carol B. I just looked at your website for a longer period than I do most and mu…"

Barrie Lynn Bryant replied Nov 26, 2017 to Anything new in wholesaling? Mostly old posts here...

8 Dec 18, 2017
Reply by Mary Strope

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the our latest Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

Video Website Reviews

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service