Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Barrie Lynn Bryant's Discussions (656)

Discussions Replied To (608) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, Connie. I hope you are doing well. We're doing pretty good, but the allergies ar…"

Barrie Lynn Bryant replied Mar 13 to Pro Panels Needed at Winter Park Sidewalk This Weekend

3 Mar 13
Reply by Barrie Lynn Bryant

"My wife and I are collaborators. She makes the drawings and 2d mixed media, and I ha…"

Barrie Lynn Bryant replied Mar 11 to Jury images for mixed media

5 Mar 19
Reply by Larry Berman

"I'm bumping this to the top tonight. We're on our way to Florida and in a Decatur, A…"

Barrie Lynn Bryant replied Mar 11 to Pro Panels Needed at Winter Park Sidewalk This Weekend

3 Mar 13

"My wife and I have done this show twice (2017-2018) and the mid-September show once…"

Barrie Lynn Bryant replied Jul 25, 2018 to Arty Martket of Estes Park, CO, 2018

4 Jul 25, 2018

"We participated in 2016. Seemed like it was going to be a good selling show for us,…"

Barrie Lynn Bryant replied Jul 4, 2018 to Has anyone participated in the Peoria Art Fair in Illinois?

3 Jul 4, 2018
Reply by Peggy Crago

"I'm so with Larry on this one, but you can use an x-acto knife and a ruler. Brush up…"

Barrie Lynn Bryant replied Mar 6, 2018 to Item Name Badges For Products

26 Aug 7, 2018
Reply by Bettie Grace Miner

"If you want to take the time and pay the fees associated with registering your copyr…"

Barrie Lynn Bryant replied Mar 5, 2018 to to post/not to post copyright notices in booth

13 Mar 5, 2018
Reply by David S. Hoornstra

"I'm with Steve all the way on this one regarding the confescation of photos. I still…"

Barrie Lynn Bryant replied Mar 5, 2018 to to post/not to post copyright notices in booth

13 Mar 5, 2018

"I wouldn't obsess about this. I never tell someone that I own the copyright even tho…"

Barrie Lynn Bryant replied Mar 3, 2018 to to post/not to post copyright notices in booth

13 Mar 5, 2018

"Good to hear the update, and good luck with your show, photoraphing your art, and sh…"

Barrie Lynn Bryant replied Mar 2, 2018 to Framed artwork or Matted only?

10 Mar 2, 2018

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service