Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Barrie Lynn Bryant's Discussions (648)

Discussions Replied To (605) Replies Latest Activity

"My wife and I have done this show twice (2017-2018) and the mid-September show once…"

Barrie Lynn Bryant replied Jul 25 to Arty Martket of Estes Park, CO, 2018

4 Jul 25
Reply by Barrie Lynn Bryant

"We participated in 2016. Seemed like it was going to be a good selling show for us,…"

Barrie Lynn Bryant replied Jul 4 to Has anyone participated in the Peoria Art Fair in Illinois?

3 Jul 4
Reply by Peggy Crago

"I'm so with Larry on this one, but you can use an x-acto knife and a ruler. Brush up…"

Barrie Lynn Bryant replied Mar 6 to Item Name Badges For Products

26 Aug 7
Reply by Bettie Grace Miner

"If you want to take the time and pay the fees associated with registering your copyr…"

Barrie Lynn Bryant replied Mar 5 to to post/not to post copyright notices in booth

13 Mar 5
Reply by David S. Hoornstra

"I'm with Steve all the way on this one regarding the confescation of photos. I still…"

Barrie Lynn Bryant replied Mar 5 to to post/not to post copyright notices in booth

13 Mar 5

"I wouldn't obsess about this. I never tell someone that I own the copyright even tho…"

Barrie Lynn Bryant replied Mar 3 to to post/not to post copyright notices in booth

13 Mar 5

"Good to hear the update, and good luck with your show, photoraphing your art, and sh…"

Barrie Lynn Bryant replied Mar 2 to Framed artwork or Matted only?

10 Mar 2

"Have a great time at Artigras! I see some friends there. Check out John Leben (a big…"

Barrie Lynn Bryant replied Feb 16 to New booth shot would like some input

13 Feb 16

"\uap> \uap>I edited your image in my PhotoShop for fun. Hope you don't mind. I crop…"

Barrie Lynn Bryant replied Feb 16 to New booth shot would like some input

13 Feb 16

"Wow. It looks like he lives an hour from both shows, right smack in between them! I…"

Barrie Lynn Bryant replied Feb 10 to Old Town Art Fair OR Lakefront Festival of Arts

9 Feb 12
Reply by Connie Mettler

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey
Who Won and Why

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

© 2018   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service