Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Steve Sawusch's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"I have heard good things about the Yeti battery https://www.goalzero.com/shop/power-…"

Steve Sawusch replied Jul 8 to Battery Lighting for Dummies

20 Sep 2
Reply by Damon Pla

"Looks like they are sending out another wave of these. Received and email for an upc…"

Steve Sawusch replied Jun 3 to Scam Alert: Email regarding purchasing a list of attendees from a show

22 Jun 3
Reply by Steve Sawusch

"Having right click turned off does not stop people/bots. When I am on sites it slows…"

Steve Sawusch replied Mar 17 to Seeking critiques of my photography website

14 Mar 30
Reply by J. Warren emerson

"Make sure if you are going to rotate, be transparent and let people know before they…"

Steve Sawusch replied Feb 26 to Any ideas on how to change demographics at the art fair?

34 Jul 12
Reply by Connie Mettler

"Each state is different. I hear California can be really bad. "

Steve Sawusch replied Jan 2 to Out of state taxes

4 Jan 2
Reply by Peggy Crago

"Yep. They give you fake funds and you give them money. "

Steve Sawusch replied Dec 25, 2018 to Scam Alert: Email regarding purchasing a list of attendees from a show

22 Jun 3
Reply by Steve Sawusch

" Unfortunately, it worked at least once for them so they will keep on doing it.  Ano…"

Steve Sawusch replied Dec 22, 2018 to Scam Alert: Email regarding purchasing a list of attendees from a show

22 Jun 3
Reply by Steve Sawusch

"I have confirmed many others are getting this email to shows all over. It is a SCAM.…"

Steve Sawusch replied Dec 21, 2018 to Scam Alert: Email regarding purchasing a list of attendees from a show

22 Jun 3
Reply by Steve Sawusch

"I think many people have moved to Facebook where comments are behind a heavily manag…"

Steve Sawusch replied Dec 20, 2018 to art show reviews

4 Dec 28, 2018
Reply by Jacki Bilsborrow

"Make sure whoever you get knows that these are federal court cases. If they don't, r…"

Steve Sawusch replied Jun 27, 2018 to Intellectual Rights Attorney Recommendations?

4 Jun 27, 2018
Reply by Steve Sawusch

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service