Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Robyn Terwilliger's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Just wondering if anyone else has done this show or has any input into this years ev…"

Robyn Terwilliger replied Nov 28, 2011 to HeArt Fest, Feb 6-7, 2011-Des Moines IA

4 Jul 10, 2019
Reply by Michael Riggs

"The Square has saved me from taking "declined" cards a couple of times and I was sur…"

Robyn Terwilliger replied Oct 24, 2011 to What to do about a bad card...

18 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Susan Thornton

"I came across this thread in my search for a source for the glass or acrylic jewelry…"

Robyn Terwilliger replied Sep 18, 2011 to Displaying Jewelry... put it under glass or let it breathe in the open?!?

18 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Brett Garrett

"Yes, your work is lovely and I was happy to cast a vote for you!   I hope others wil…"

Robyn Terwilliger replied Sep 11, 2011 to I would love some help!

6 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Elisabeth Maurland

"Amen   I can't imagine that going on and on about this on this forum is going to get…"

Robyn Terwilliger replied Jul 26, 2011 to Amy Amdur Productions unfair

68 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by David Hipwell

"Chris, Thanks so much for taking the time to answer this thread and talk about the i…"

Robyn Terwilliger replied May 9, 2011 to Does anyone have experience with the Insta-Stand Celebrity?

8 May 9, 2011
Reply by Chris Hoyt

"I'm curious about personal experience with this one too. Actually, I'm looking for t…"

Robyn Terwilliger replied May 6, 2011 to Does anyone have experience with the Insta-Stand Celebrity?

8 May 9, 2011
Reply by Chris Hoyt

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service