Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Cindy Welch's Discussions (940)

Discussions Replied To (845) Replies Latest Activity

"I had posted elsewhere here at AFI that Vintage Market Days of Amite would be in Oct…"

Cindy Welch replied Aug 8 to Art Fair Cancellations--Post Here.

294 Aug 21
Reply by Barry Bernstein

"I sent a package Saturday before last by USPS Priority, my usual way of shipping.  I…"

Cindy Welch replied Aug 4 to Shipping with USPS

5 Aug 6
Reply by Peggy & Michael Anton

"Maybe a drop in the number of sales but your income could still go up. You could ke…"

Cindy Welch replied Jul 10 to anyone else have a non de plume (alias)?

12 Jul 13
Reply by Rick Wallace

"Kimberly, I agree.  I choose not to mask for 2 reasons equally ... as you stated ...…"

Cindy Welch replied Jul 9 to Future of Shows?

26 Jul 9
Reply by Cindy Welch

"Connie, the shows I’ve listed are confirmed to go on.  I can’t speak for all the VMD…"

Cindy Welch replied Jun 22 to We have a post about cancelled shows. How about open for business shows?

7 Jun 25
Reply by Jacki Bilsborrow

"I'll bite!  LOL I am doing the following shows.  These are not fine art/craft but I…"

Cindy Welch replied Jun 22 to We have a post about cancelled shows. How about open for business shows?

7 Jun 25
Reply by Jacki Bilsborrow

"Yes, Judy we’ve paid plenty over the decades.  Dh has worked full time since he was…"

Cindy Welch replied May 26 to Stimulus- Has anyone received or know of someone who got theirs?

21 May 26
Reply by Cindy Welch

"Dh and I got a debit card with funds loaded on it, arrived yesterday.  We have a ret…"

Cindy Welch replied May 24 to Stimulus- Has anyone received or know of someone who got theirs?

21 May 26
Reply by Cindy Welch

"So you will have customers enter the trailer for shopping?  If so, is there head roo…"

Cindy Welch replied May 19 to Future of Shows?

26 Jul 9
Reply by Cindy Welch

"Not everyone. We own a brick and mortar retail store.  It is an s-corp.  We do not q…"

Cindy Welch replied May 12 to Stimulus- Has anyone received or know of someone who got theirs?

21 May 26
Reply by Cindy Welch

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service