Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Larry Sohn's Discussions (618)

Discussions Replied To (585) Replies Latest Activity

"Steve I'm going to try to find if they have a program like yours in my states. I've…"

Larry Sohn replied Dec 15, 2016 to Road trip inventory Fine Art shows

7 Dec 19, 2016
Reply by Judy Christian

"Lee Thank you for the thoughtful and informative reply. I drive (don't fly at all an…"

Larry Sohn replied Dec 15, 2016 to Road trip inventory Fine Art shows

7 Dec 19, 2016
Reply by Judy Christian

"Susan I just ran across your post. As you've likely already done the show you might…"

Larry Sohn replied Dec 6, 2016 to Any comments on Riverside Festival of the Arts in Easton, PA?

3 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Susan Hohman

"Interesting... I cannot find any current reviews of this show. Nor some of their oth…"

Larry Sohn replied Nov 10, 2016 to Sugarloaf crafts festival Philadelphia opinions?

14 Nov 5, 2018
Reply by JillStanley

"I like to have my very large, showier pictures straight on in the back. I also put o…"

Larry Sohn replied Nov 10, 2016 to What's the reasoning behind putting large pieces in front?

4 Nov 10, 2016
Reply by Larry Sohn

"Courtney Good points. Interestingly I did a small show recently that was one day dur…"

Larry Sohn replied Nov 7, 2016 to Photography VS Jewelry etc.

15 Nov 7, 2016
Reply by Larry Sohn

"I love glass plate. Incredible effect. I've never worked with it but admire it. Very…"

Larry Sohn replied Nov 4, 2016 to Photography VS Jewelry etc.

15 Nov 7, 2016
Reply by Larry Sohn

"Chris This is the second time you have admonished me for ... this being my first yea…"

Larry Sohn replied Nov 4, 2016 to Photography VS Jewelry etc.

15 Nov 7, 2016
Reply by Larry Sohn

"While I agree some parts of photography can be duplicated / STOLEN it is not the sam…"

Larry Sohn replied Oct 27, 2016 to Photography VS Jewelry etc.

15 Nov 7, 2016
Reply by Larry Sohn

"Would you consider that a lot to try to share the pie? Or not many for that size ven…"

Larry Sohn replied Oct 27, 2016 to Sugarloaf crafts festival Philadelphia opinions?

14 Nov 5, 2018
Reply by JillStanley

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service