Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Larry Sohn's Discussions (719)

Discussions Replied To (680) Replies Latest Activity

"Look at ArtFairReview, Art Fair Source Book. To ask what shows to do, over the entir…"

Larry Sohn replied Nov 13, 2019 to Heading out of state

7 Nov 16, 2019
Reply by Sara B Letsch

"It doesn't take great equipment nor great places, to make great photographs. This is…"

Larry Sohn replied Nov 13, 2019 to What's the rudest comments you've had towards your art?

29 Nov 17, 2019
Reply by Larry Sohn

"Erika, I too am in your medium. I don't say this to customers, who feel they can do…"

Larry Sohn replied Nov 13, 2019 to What's the rudest comments you've had towards your art?

29 Nov 17, 2019
Reply by Larry Sohn

"I would NOT call what you do cheating. It is an art form. The only way I would call…"

Larry Sohn replied Nov 11, 2019 to What's the rudest comments you've had towards your art?

29 Nov 17, 2019
Reply by Larry Sohn

"Everyone thinks they can do it themselves. Yep, any a$$hole thinks they can do the j…"

Larry Sohn replied Nov 8, 2019 to What's the rudest comments you've had towards your art?

29 Nov 17, 2019
Reply by Larry Sohn

"You can get the Black Mesh Softwalls from Flourish. You can purchase one, two or a s…"

Larry Sohn replied Nov 7, 2019 to Can I gradually move from grids and EZ-up tent to something else?

2 Nov 8, 2019
Reply by Tracie Howe

"I don't work for Flourish nor have any relationship with them, other than being a cu…"

Larry Sohn replied Nov 7, 2019 to Undercover brand canopy & Graphic Displays system

8 Nov 8, 2019
Reply by Barbara Grether

"Yes, on how I can do indoor shows.  My Undercovers have been in intense rain. At a l…"

Larry Sohn replied Nov 6, 2019 to Undercover brand canopy & Graphic Displays system

8 Nov 8, 2019
Reply by Barbara Grether

"BTW Cheryl, your lighting (I know what you have), will work great with the Trimline.…"

Larry Sohn replied Nov 6, 2019 to Pros and Cons of Flourish Mesh Panels

22 Nov 6, 2019
Reply by Larry Sohn

"They are great for indoor shows. Why not? The only limitation is they are primarily…"

Larry Sohn replied Nov 6, 2019 to Undercover brand canopy & Graphic Displays system

8 Nov 8, 2019
Reply by Barbara Grether

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service