Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Larry Sohn's Discussions (725)

Discussions Replied To (685) Replies Latest Activity

"I highly doubt the viability of the software, put into your smartphone, that would d…"

Larry Sohn replied Dec 8, 2019 to Brazen people with high def cell phones video recording booths

14 Dec 8, 2019
Reply by David J Teter

"The trick to getting it to snap, at the top of the legs... Take the roof eaves, at t…"

Larry Sohn replied Dec 7, 2019 to Recommendations for a ONE person tent setup?

14 Dec 27, 2019
Reply by Mckenna Hallett

"Create an FTP. you can then give each person a unique username and password to acces…"

Larry Sohn replied Dec 6, 2019 to How to email customer photos besides using attachments

7 Jan 3
Reply by Bernard Zalon

"If you want to search I started a thread / discussion on here about "Signage" promot…"

Larry Sohn replied Dec 6, 2019 to Brazen people with high def cell phones video recording booths

14 Dec 8, 2019
Reply by David J Teter

"Although I am a big proponent of stopping the illegal picture takers. I would avoid…"

Larry Sohn replied Dec 6, 2019 to Brazen people with high def cell phones video recording booths

14 Dec 8, 2019
Reply by David J Teter

"I designed and built my own. Was a prototype. I have considered manufacturing them a…"

Larry Sohn replied Dec 5, 2019 to Lighting for inside canopy advice needed

3 Dec 5, 2019
Reply by Larry Sohn

"Yes, they mean harm A) They might be capturing images to duplicate the work for sell…"

Larry Sohn replied Dec 5, 2019 to Brazen people with high def cell phones video recording booths

14 Dec 8, 2019
Reply by David J Teter

"A lot to analyze.Type of power source Amount of power from source K range of light d…"

Larry Sohn replied Dec 5, 2019 to Lighting for inside canopy advice needed

3 Dec 5, 2019
Reply by Larry Sohn

"No. On the accordion part of the frame, you will find labels telling you where to pu…"

Larry Sohn replied Dec 5, 2019 to Recommendations for a ONE person tent setup?

14 Dec 27, 2019
Reply by Mckenna Hallett

"A note of clarification. As you wrote "(hopefully another female of average strength…"

Larry Sohn replied Dec 4, 2019 to Recommendations for a ONE person tent setup?

14 Dec 27, 2019
Reply by Mckenna Hallett

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service