Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Larry Sohn's Discussions (715)

Discussions Replied To (676) Replies Latest Activity

"A note of clarification. As you wrote "(hopefully another female of average strength…"

Larry Sohn replied Dec 4 to Recommendations for a ONE person tent setup?

12 on Sunday
Reply by Mckenna Hallett

"I find it difficult to understand that a Pop-up type tent takes more than one person…"

Larry Sohn replied Dec 4 to Recommendations for a ONE person tent setup?

12 on Sunday
Reply by Mckenna Hallett

"There are many reasons for WiFi as well as some of the other features, some of the n…"

Larry Sohn replied Dec 3 to Question about Nikon D7200

6 Dec 6
Reply by Judy Christian

"I agree, Connie's integrity is intact and was never in question. It is unfortunate o…"

Larry Sohn replied Dec 2 to Caution: Dave Emmons Artist marketing

3 Dec 2
Reply by Larry Sohn

"To be clear. Research shows, most likely he acquired my email address from a source…"

Larry Sohn replied Dec 2 to Caution: Dave Emmons Artist marketing

3 Dec 2
Reply by Larry Sohn

"Be aware this guy and his program may cost you customers. He continually hits you wi…"

Larry Sohn replied Dec 1 to Artist Marketing Formula - Paid Program - Has anyone done it?

28 Dec 1
Reply by Larry Sohn

"A thief only cares about getting caught, if there is a punishment. Without punitive…"

Larry Sohn replied Nov 22 to Promoter signage responsibility - No Photos

9 Nov 22
Reply by Larry Sohn

"Go to New Jersey. Find some guys with bent noses. Tell them the address of the compa…"

Larry Sohn replied Nov 22 to What to do when you discover a copyright violation of your artwork?

14 Dec 4
Reply by Larry Berman

"Just "good too" ????? Ok, had to have fun with it :-) So, if I understand you are tr…"

Larry Sohn replied Nov 20 to Advice needed for hanging our new pictures in our booth!

6 Nov 20
Reply by Kathleen V. Smith

"I would help you but... I am not worthy. After all you just stated "...best Photogra…"

Larry Sohn replied Nov 19 to Advice needed for hanging our new pictures in our booth!

6 Nov 20
Reply by Kathleen V. Smith

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service