Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Larry Sohn's Discussions (616)

Discussions Replied To (583) Replies Latest Activity

"As a photographer, I like when they try to third degree me. "Where was this taken" "…"

Larry Sohn replied Jul 20 to What's the worst comment you've ever received at a show?

8 Jul 20
Reply by Larry Sohn

"Basing show entry acceptance on sales, is not a fair practice. Some artists might be…"

Larry Sohn replied Jul 19 to What is the ONE THING you wish Show Owner/Directors would do?

70 Jul 23
Reply by Cesar Palma

"The Buy/Sell vendors, might be willing to pay more for their sports. Them being at t…"

Larry Sohn replied Jul 19 to What is the ONE THING you wish Show Owner/Directors would do?

70 Jul 23
Reply by Cesar Palma

"Interesting story about the photographer. I would find some loopholes in it. A) if t…"

Larry Sohn replied Jul 17 to What is the ONE THING you wish Show Owner/Directors would do?

70 Jul 23
Reply by Cesar Palma

"What is the sense of posting a For Sale ad, if you are not going to respond to any o…"

Larry Sohn replied Jul 16 to

just now

"What color are the mesh walls? Are they the Flourish mesh softwalls? What height are…"

Larry Sohn replied Jul 11 to

just now

"Did you fight him "tooth and nail" over that? It was an offer, did you take the "bit…"

Larry Sohn replied Jul 9 to What's the worst question you have been asked at an art fair?

698 Aug 6
Reply by Matt Gwinn

"There may be two concerns with "visit them ahead of time ". While it is a good idea…"

Larry Sohn replied Jun 28 to Finding local shows and festivals?

18 Jul 1
Reply by Sarah Schoenfeld

"Some shows,  besides the limitation on bins, also limit the percentage of reproducti…"

Larry Sohn replied Jun 27 to "Only one bin of prints allowed"

4 Jul 31
Reply by Deborah Butts

"Of course. I assumed you maxed out your height. I should never assume. :-)"

Larry Sohn replied Jun 27 to Anchoring Trimline sidewalls at bottom...

3 Jun 27
Reply by Larry Sohn

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service