Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Larry Sohn's Discussions (719)

Discussions Replied To (680) Replies Latest Activity

"As you stated about Greg Lawler's Art Fair Sourcebook, it is pricey. However if it m…"

Larry Sohn replied Jan 6 to How to Efficiently Find Art Fairs to Consider?

17 Jan 8
Reply by Larry Berman

"I am responding to ALL other artists... not Dave. All should note, Dave has evoked m…"

Larry Sohn replied Dec 22, 2019 to Artist Marketing Formula - Paid Program - Has anyone done it?

33 Dec 22, 2019
Reply by Larry Sohn

"Yes, the side straps. Can also be used to extend top... merely go around metal hooks…"

Larry Sohn replied Dec 20, 2019 to Mesh wall Hanging problem when the tent frame is 10 feet high

5 Dec 20, 2019
Reply by Larry Sohn

"Connie, that would make sense. However Dave's method of just harassing people. Antag…"

Larry Sohn replied Dec 19, 2019 to Artist Marketing Formula - Paid Program - Has anyone done it?

33 Dec 22, 2019
Reply by Larry Sohn

"Which show had a director who made that statement?"

Larry Sohn replied Dec 12, 2019 to Subject Matter: How to Choose Images for Jury?

8 Dec 19, 2019
Reply by Susan Callaway

"I highly doubt the viability of the software, put into your smartphone, that would d…"

Larry Sohn replied Dec 8, 2019 to Brazen people with high def cell phones video recording booths

14 Dec 8, 2019
Reply by David J Teter

"The trick to getting it to snap, at the top of the legs... Take the roof eaves, at t…"

Larry Sohn replied Dec 7, 2019 to Recommendations for a ONE person tent setup?

14 Dec 27, 2019
Reply by Mckenna Hallett

"Create an FTP. you can then give each person a unique username and password to acces…"

Larry Sohn replied Dec 6, 2019 to How to email customer photos besides using attachments

7 Jan 3
Reply by Bernard Zalon

"If you want to search I started a thread / discussion on here about "Signage" promot…"

Larry Sohn replied Dec 6, 2019 to Brazen people with high def cell phones video recording booths

14 Dec 8, 2019
Reply by David J Teter

"Although I am a big proponent of stopping the illegal picture takers. I would avoid…"

Larry Sohn replied Dec 6, 2019 to Brazen people with high def cell phones video recording booths

14 Dec 8, 2019
Reply by David J Teter

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service