Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Ron Mellott's Discussions (209)

Discussions Replied To (186) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for being the first promoter to acknowledge this post, Richard.  I appreci…"

Ron Mellott replied Mar 9, 2012 to We Are Listening: Directors and promoters, we need to hear from you - please.

5 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Ron Mellott

"Connie: Why does this have to become an issue for "experienced jurors"???  I don't g…"

Ron Mellott replied Sep 16, 2011 to What do artists wish art fair directors knew about jurying?

104 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Robert Wallis

"Willie:  Not sure what you mean that customers are not "mythical".  Nor is it to a c…"

Ron Mellott replied Sep 16, 2011 to What do artists wish art fair directors knew about jurying?

104 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Robert Wallis

"Willie: Munks is right on this Willie.  "Sour grapes" isn't the issue. It is sad whe…"

104 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Robert Wallis

"Connie: Obviously I agree with everyone saying to see our score and the cutoff.  But…"

104 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Robert Wallis

"Beautiful Dawn!  On point. So CONNIE ...... from your experience ..... how does this…"

Ron Mellott replied Sep 15, 2011 to What do artists wish art fair directors knew about jurying?

104 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Robert Wallis

"Thanks Dawn.  Me too.  It baffles me, frustrates me, and as I see artists around me…"

Ron Mellott replied Sep 15, 2011 to What do artists wish art fair directors knew about jurying?

104 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Robert Wallis

"Martha: Interesting story, though I am inclined to agree with Bruce.  One juror inte…"

104 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Robert Wallis

"Connie: Thanks for asking for input.  A rare thing by promoters these days. Hopefull…"

Ron Mellott replied Sep 14, 2011 to What do artists wish art fair directors knew about jurying?

104 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Robert Wallis

"I have to agree with Pat and others than question and have a hard time accepting exp…"

Ron Mellott replied Apr 14, 2011 to floating deadlines?

34 May 10, 2011
Reply by Leslie Christopher Bookout

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service