Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Ron Mellott's Discussions (209)

Discussions Replied To (186) Replies Latest Activity

"Richard:  It is the "info@archiesmithinstruments.com""

Ron Mellott replied Sep 7, 2012 to Archie Smith - his moment of need.

20 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Fred Brandes

"Thank you, each and everyone, who is responding - and caring. I have been told that…"

Ron Mellott replied Sep 7, 2012 to Archie Smith - his moment of need.

20 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Fred Brandes

"Thank you Annette.  That is SO the point.  Ever since I started doing shows 14 years…"

Ron Mellott replied Jul 25, 2012 to Ann Arbor South University: A failure of leadership

10 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Ron Mellott

"It can happen, Charlene.  I was near a painter that did excellent.  But he as all ot…"

Ron Mellott replied Jul 24, 2012 to Ann Arbor South University: A failure of leadership

10 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Ron Mellott

"Amen to that Charlene!  It is tragic that this event started out being about artwork…"

Ron Mellott replied Jul 23, 2012 to Ann Arbor South University: A failure of leadership

10 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Ron Mellott

"Thank you Jacki.  No questionnaire was passed out - at least on our street.  I hope…"

Ron Mellott replied Jul 23, 2012 to Ann Arbor South University: A failure of leadership

10 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Ron Mellott

"Thank you for the kind words Scott.   I say this because like many if not most, I be…"

Ron Mellott replied Mar 25, 2012 to Recyling Jurors

8 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Gregg Rasmusson

"Thanks for the reply Larry.  Agreed, jurors should have integrity but not sure that…"

Ron Mellott replied Mar 25, 2012 to Recyling Jurors

8 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Gregg Rasmusson

"Thank you Kathleen for realizing the importance of taking this kind of 'first step'.…"

Ron Mellott replied Mar 21, 2012 to We Are Listening: Directors and promoters, we need to hear from you - please.

5 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Ron Mellott

"I applaud all the great points everyone is making.  Totally in agreement.  Glad to s…"

Ron Mellott replied Mar 19, 2012 to Winter Park Festival artists to discuss fraud

506 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by thomas clark

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service