Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

beth clark's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Connie, high unemployment rates aren't strictly about people not having jobs - it's…"

beth clark replied Jun 17 to Penrod or Big Four? - requesting input on how to choose...

9 Jun 17
Reply by beth clark

"Never participated in Big Four, but have participated in Penrod several times over t…"

beth clark replied Jun 16 to Penrod or Big Four? - requesting input on how to choose...

9 Jun 17
Reply by beth clark

"One of a Kind Spring in Chicago cancelled.  Full refund or credit toward 2021 show o…"

beth clark replied Mar 13 to Art Fair Cancellations--Post Here.

288 yesterday
Reply by Meg Mettler

"If you've generally had good sales, maybe you have a few factors that in combination…"

beth clark replied May 21, 2019 to Good shows getting stale?

15 Jun 22, 2019
Reply by Richard L. Sherer

"agree w commenters, in addition to engaging a jury (or at least people other than yo…"

beth clark replied Feb 26, 2019 to Any ideas on how to change demographics at the art fair?

38 May 11
Reply by Mark Zirinsky

"I suspect there is some revenue capture initiative afoot in Colorado.  At Cherry Cre…"

beth clark replied Aug 3, 2018 to What does this mean?, Carbondale, CO

6 Aug 3, 2018
Reply by Richard L. Sherer

"Dori, you turned a well-reasoned and rational discussion into a pile of poor compari…"

beth clark replied Apr 10, 2018 to Whether to allow artwork photos or not

49 Apr 13, 2018
Reply by Rita Seidel

"Leon, nothing prevents others from using images I have already shared.  There are si…"

beth clark replied Apr 9, 2018 to Whether to allow artwork photos or not

49 Apr 13, 2018
Reply by Rita Seidel

"Agree with Larry, and also this:  I want to be in full control of how my work is rep…"

beth clark replied Apr 9, 2018 to Whether to allow artwork photos or not

49 Apr 13, 2018
Reply by Rita Seidel

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service