Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Linda A Shields's Discussions (114)

Discussions Replied To (100) Replies Latest Activity

"Here are some things that I do that help me. I hope something herein will catch for…"

Linda A Shields replied Jan 20, 2012 to Artistic Integrity amongst fellow artists-would like your opinon

37 May 8, 2012
Reply by Michele LeVett

"We had a great conversation on this last year: http://www.artfairinsiders.com/profil…"

Linda A Shields replied Jan 18, 2012 to Artistic Integrity amongst fellow artists-would like your opinon

37 May 8, 2012
Reply by Michele LeVett

"Connie, I think companies are doing what they think best for their Art shows: try to…"

Linda A Shields replied Jan 15, 2012 to A little show gossip

18 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Connie Mettler

"Brian, We try for every Art Fair Amy Amdur produces. Gold Coast was not great for me…"

Linda A Shields replied Jan 12, 2012 to Chicago Area shows

5 Jan 15, 2012
Reply by Brian Horan

"Port Clinton by Amdur Productions, Inc. Keeping my fingers crossed."

Linda A Shields replied Jan 12, 2012 to If you could only do 1 show this year......

18 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Ana Buzancic Petercic

"As many of you, we started bout with the cumbersome, locked cash box. At one show a…"

Linda A Shields replied Jan 12, 2012 to Where do you keep your cash & checks at the art fairs?

56 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Bobby Weiss

"Greetings Joel! I see my friend Annette from Down Under beat me to the punch of welc…"

Linda A Shields replied Jan 12, 2012 to New Here

2 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Linda A Shields

"Thanks, Annette! Life sometimes moves to fast and we think"Hmmmmmmm, WHAT has change…"

Linda A Shields replied Dec 5, 2011 to New header for AFI

8 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Connie Mettler

"Hi All, Would we not have to update the pictures of our work as we progressed?Where…"

Linda A Shields replied Nov 15, 2011 to Profile pics and photos

10 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by Barry Bernstein

"Well, Diane, You are saying the silver, the jasper and the necklace (sterling?) cost…"

Linda A Shields replied Oct 4, 2011 to Is it possible to earn a living doing art shows?

101 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Christine Hauber

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the our latest Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

Video Website Reviews

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service