Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Linda A Shields's Discussions (114)

Discussions Replied To (100) Replies Latest Activity

"Carol, You have asked a question that few want to touch........again. Try this blog…"

Linda A Shields replied Jun 9, 2012 to What is Hand Made by Artist, again?

10 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Carol F. Metzger

"Dear Wendy, Go to the local camping/ outdoor store. Call first to see if they have t…"

Linda A Shields replied Jun 9, 2012 to What kind of weights does your tent have?

69 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Linda A Shields

"Sandhi, GREAT TOPIC!!! I also am unlivable before the show. I may have dragged my fe…"

Linda A Shields replied Jun 8, 2012 to The horror...the horror...

20 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by facebook.com/DianaFergusonJA

"Dear Larry, We never hear enough GOOD news some days.  So, I thank you for sharing y…"

Linda A Shields replied May 26, 2012 to 10 Years After Colon Cancer

11 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Connie Mettler

"Larry, As with all situations where the "Code of Conduct" is not general and widespr…"

Linda A Shields replied Feb 25, 2012 to The Booth Monster Rears its Ugly Head Again

27 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Shawn Malone

"Thanks, Ruth I will do that now."

Linda A Shields replied Feb 7, 2012 to The Tuscon Gem Show 2012:Will I Find Some Hidden Gems? or "To Go or Not to Go?"

6 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Diane Wright

"Dear Scott, We have been down with a nasty flu bug and I haven't checked my mail for…"

Linda A Shields replied Feb 7, 2012 to Final Days of $99 Website Review Special

2 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Scott Fox

"Suzanne, You accomplished what I thought was impossible: Larry committing to his fir…"

Linda A Shields replied Jan 24, 2012 to If you could only do 1 show this year......

18 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Ana Buzancic Petercic

"You have my empathy, Michele. Coulton said, "Imitation is the sincerest form of flat…"

Linda A Shields replied Jan 24, 2012 to Artistic Integrity amongst fellow artists-would like your opinon

37 May 8, 2012
Reply by Michele LeVett

"Thanks. Jennifer. Use any statement that moves you. Gosh, Sally, your Personality Aw…"

Linda A Shields replied Jan 22, 2012 to Artistic Integrity amongst fellow artists-would like your opinon

37 May 8, 2012
Reply by Michele LeVett

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the our latest Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

Video Website Reviews

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service