Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Cyreathia Reyer's Discussions (95)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"I have an ezup and have used it for 5 years.  And do a show in April in NE Kansas (b…"

Cyreathia Reyer replied May 2, 2016 to Craft Tents

113 May 2, 2016
Reply by Cyreathia Reyer

"Another thing that works great and is compact is the Old 50# Monarch Standard Elevat…"

Cyreathia Reyer replied Jan 8, 2014 to How to make weights for your tent for less than $30

37 May 18, 2019
Reply by Cynthia Margaret Bye

"Not sure what they have - but you might also check Harbor Freight.   Love that place…"

Cyreathia Reyer replied Jan 8, 2014 to Plastic boxes for jewelry supplies, need source.

10 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Jane Shaffer

"I am in my 34th year in my full-time job as an administrative assistant to the depar…"

Cyreathia Reyer replied Jan 4, 2014 to Think you have a lot on your plate?

22 May 7, 2014
Reply by Christina L. Towell

"I am on Verizon and a year ago when I upgraded to the iPhone, I was able to keep my…"

Cyreathia Reyer replied Dec 5, 2012 to Verizon Customer thinking of going with straight talk anyone else

9 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Dawn Dodge

"I use an excel spread sheet I developed.  I mainly do shows in my local area and wit…"

Cyreathia Reyer replied Sep 26, 2012 to Software suggestions

4 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Richard L. Sherer

"They put the VistaPrint out quite often.  Also, periodically do a google search for…"

Cyreathia Reyer replied Aug 18, 2012 to Banners of your artwork as part of your display

18 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Lori Biwer-Stewart

"Since you sell jewelry, you might look into the gun and knife shows.  Sales come fro…"

Cyreathia Reyer replied Aug 17, 2012 to Alternative marketing

21 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Robin Chard

"I would suggest you go with the Samsung Galaxy.  If you decide to go to a different…"

Cyreathia Reyer replied Aug 17, 2012 to The square and Samsung Galaxy II or Nexus

2 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Cyreathia Reyer

"VistaPrint is great.  Also, if you join groupon, they often have a groupon for Vista…"

Cyreathia Reyer replied Aug 17, 2012 to Banners of your artwork as part of your display

18 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Lori Biwer-Stewart

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service