Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Teofana Beckwith's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"For stabilzing the tent everybody recommends the sta-bars, and the cost of them is a…"

Teofana Beckwith replied May 9, 2012 to EZ Up vs. ????????

15 May 15, 2012
Reply by Karole Bowlds

"Right now the EZ-UPs that are sold in SAMs have addition - steel plates, that fit ov…"

Teofana Beckwith replied May 1, 2012 to What kind of weights does your tent have?

69 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Linda A Shields

"Water is a renewable resource - recycles for about 1-2 years. Coal too, but it takes…"

Teofana Beckwith replied Apr 23, 2012 to Artist reviles air conditioning outdoors; commentors revile artist

6 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Rick Abrams

"Thank you all. Very usefull information!"

Teofana Beckwith replied Dec 6, 2011 to sell in FLORIDA

13 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Geoff Coe

"This is really useful information. But what if you are resident of another state - I…"

Teofana Beckwith replied Dec 5, 2011 to sell in FLORIDA

13 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Geoff Coe

"Just an idea - if you build an enclosed breezeway/hallway between the house and the…"

Teofana Beckwith replied Nov 28, 2011 to Need advice for insuring my small building

8 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Judy Christian

"Any local print shop will do the job gladly. A place you can order cheap business ca…"

Teofana Beckwith replied Nov 28, 2011 to Signs, Banners for Indoor Booth

8 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Mariette Rose

"I started placing small signs on my pieces, describing the techniques I used - tatti…"

Teofana Beckwith replied Nov 27, 2011 to What's the worst question you have been asked at an art fair?

698 Aug 6, 2019
Reply by Matt Gwinn

"If you have large enough visitors' base, you cannot have way too many shows (just my…"

Teofana Beckwith replied Nov 25, 2011 to I just KNEW Naples needed another 6 art events!

8 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by Teofana Beckwith

"This is the city of Gulf Shores way to do business. For Daphne or Fairhope (same cou…"

Teofana Beckwith replied Nov 25, 2011 to Get your ID ready if you sell in Alabama

3 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by Teofana Beckwith

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service