Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Chris Hoyt's Discussions (1,125)

Discussions Replied To (1099) Replies Latest Activity

"If the show was held on public property and no admission was charged, then sadly the…"

Chris Hoyt replied Jul 17, 2018 to Promoter responsibilities and solutions

16 Jul 17, 2018
Reply by Chris Hoyt

"Same here. And since my complete schedule is within that 200 mile radius, I'm good.…"

Chris Hoyt replied Nov 30, 2016 to Breakdowns and Repairs at or enroute to events

6 Feb 25, 2017
Reply by Ron Mellott

"I am not admonishing you and obviously you feel I am, so I apologize. At no point am…"

Chris Hoyt replied Nov 4, 2016 to Photography VS Jewelry etc.

15 Nov 7, 2016
Reply by Larry Sohn

"Larry, I have to ask this one question. How many shows have you done? I went to your…"

Chris Hoyt replied Nov 4, 2016 to Photography VS Jewelry etc.

15 Nov 7, 2016
Reply by Larry Sohn

"If Sugarloaf still has spaces available 2 weeks out that's surprising. They're a goo…"

Chris Hoyt replied Oct 22, 2016 to Sugarloaf crafts festival Philadelphia opinions?

14 Nov 5, 2018
Reply by JillStanley

"This show was at Eagle Mills in Broadalbin, NY about an hour west of Saratoga. I hav…"

Chris Hoyt replied Sep 26, 2016 to Something Nice Happened This Weekend

5 Sep 27, 2016
Reply by Jacki Bilsborrow

"They weren't volunteers. They were paid staff members. The vast majority of promoter…"

Chris Hoyt replied Sep 21, 2016 to What is the ONE THING you wish Show Owner/Directors would do?

61 Feb 3
Reply by Larry Sohn

"How bad do you want to get into a show that asks for it? Not very. I have a core gro…"

Chris Hoyt replied Sep 16, 2016 to What is the ONE THING you wish Show Owner/Directors would do?

61 Feb 3
Reply by Larry Sohn

"We had Traffic Czars last weekend. They made sure people didn't unload one piece at…"

Chris Hoyt replied Sep 15, 2016 to What is the ONE THING you wish Show Owner/Directors would do?

61 Feb 3
Reply by Larry Sohn

"I had a website for almost 12 years. I averaged about 8 to 10K per year with it.  I…"

Chris Hoyt replied Sep 15, 2016 to What is the ONE THING you wish Show Owner/Directors would do?

61 Feb 3
Reply by Larry Sohn

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey
Who Won and Why

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service