Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Robbie Curnow's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"I apply to a particular show every year for six years as a backup show. They accept…"

Robbie Curnow replied Apr 4, 2018 to Declining a show invitation

8 Apr 4, 2018
Reply by Christine Adele Moore

"We have done BAM for 10 years, it is always our best show of the year, huge numbers.…"

Robbie Curnow replied Feb 26, 2018 to I have to pick one of two shows

10 Feb 26, 2018
Reply by Donna Gilbert

"I think her show is called high desert and it's the first weekend in August. This is…"

Robbie Curnow replied Mar 8, 2014 to Bend Summer Festival 2014 Has anyone done this show or attend?

3 Mar 23, 2014
Reply by Lisa Foster

"Thank you Steve - very helpful."

Robbie Curnow replied Nov 12, 2013 to Tempe festival of the Arts Spring 2014

5 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Robbie Curnow

"I did the Contemporary Craft Market show in San Francisco last month. It was at Fort…"

Robbie Curnow replied Apr 10, 2013 to Anyone have feedback on Contempory Craft Market in SF or Santa Monica?

5 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Kay Cummins

"Today is Bellevue Museum Arts Fair notification! We are waiting on pins and needles!…"

Robbie Curnow replied Feb 24, 2012 to Info need for The Waterways Woodlands Texas Show

3 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by Robbie Curnow

"I have never done The Woodlands Waterway show. We applied based off the info from a…"

Robbie Curnow replied Feb 22, 2012 to Info need for The Waterways Woodlands Texas Show

3 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by Robbie Curnow

"I have not done this show but I was wondering if it would be a good show for me. I'm…"

Robbie Curnow replied Nov 23, 2011 to Anyone have feedback on Contempory Craft Market in SF or Santa Monica?

5 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Kay Cummins

"I use origami folding racks/shelves. I made a velcro attachable and dettachable cove…"

Robbie Curnow replied Nov 14, 2011 to Could use some display advice!

9 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Patty Tiry

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service