Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Alison Thomas's Discussions (808)

Discussions Replied To (768) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't mind being next to jewelers or painters but if I'm next to tin can airplanes…"

Alison Thomas replied Jun 12 to Artists Bill of Rights

11 Jun 12
Reply by Kathleen V. Smith

"Addressing number 1 - I don't want to be right next to other photographers, especial…"

Alison Thomas replied Jun 11 to Artists Bill of Rights

11 Jun 12
Reply by Kathleen V. Smith

"If you have the capability you might consider renting Trimline awnings (thinking tha…"

Alison Thomas replied Jun 3 to Practice Safe Art - How to handle an art fair in 2020

4 Jun 3
Reply by Mark Loeb

"My sister on social security got hers almost immediately.  I thought we would get ou…"

Alison Thomas replied May 20 to Stimulus- Has anyone received or know of someone who got theirs?

21 May 26
Reply by Cindy Welch

"That is totally up to you but I am over 60 and have asthma so I'm not going out unti…"

Alison Thomas replied May 20 to Future of Shows?

23 Jun 25
Reply by Brian Hendrix

"I think they will be back as soon as there is a vaccine.  I have been working my way…"

Alison Thomas replied May 19 to Future of Shows?

23 Jun 25
Reply by Brian Hendrix

"I'm pretty much figuring if something doesn't change I'm out for 2020.  I'm reading…"

Alison Thomas replied May 12 to Art Fair Cancellations--Post Here.

288 Jul 2
Reply by Meg Mettler

"I do hope that shows that do happen, if any, will change some things to make it safe…"

Alison Thomas replied May 6 to Would You Do the Show?

28 May 6
Reply by Alison Thomas

"I took the CreativeHive class last year.  I think it was 997.00  To me it was worth…"

Alison Thomas replied May 6 to Artist Marketing Formula - Paid Program - Has anyone done it?

37 May 6
Reply by david emmons

"I currently have four shows on my schedule plus one application outstanding and one…"

Alison Thomas replied May 5 to Would You Do the Show?

28 May 6
Reply by Alison Thomas

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service