Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Welcome to Art Fair Insiders! (1,249)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2013 Freightliner Sprinter Van For Sale! Artist Ready!!!

$26,500 Clean and Clear title 2013 Freightliner Sprinter 2500 126,400 miles 2nd owner, privately owned New basecoat/clearcoat paint job $7,…

Started by Steven Lloyd

1 Feb 23
Reply by Steven Lloyd

jury images - consistency or variety?

Two shows this year that I am interested in have later deadlines and give me the opportunity to submit in a new medium I've never submitted…

Started by Fletcher Dean

7 Feb 12
Reply by Robert Wallis

Used Trimline for Sale near Fairhope Arts and Crafts

I'm thinking of selling my used Trimline, and live 45 minutes from Fairhope, if anyone is attending Fairhope Arts and Crafts this weekend a…

Started by Wendy edwards

2 Feb 12
Reply by Nazneen Husain

Light Weight Battery Options for Tent Lighting

Need to add lighting to my flourish trim line tent. I bought 6 light canisters and the tract from Flourish.  Each light is about 7 watts.  …

Started by Tina Spencer

8 Feb 12
Reply by Sherry Salito-Forsen

Wanted, Trimline tent, 10 x 10, Milwaukee, WI area

Wanted, Flourish Trimline tent, 10 x 10, Milwaukee, Wisconsin area. Contact me at captivefish@yahoo.com Thanks, Curt

Started by Curt Winter

0 Jan 28

Pro Panels Needed

I live in Cincinnati, Ohio and am looking for someone who would like to sell their Pro Panels. Please contact me if you live within a 50 mi…

Started by Leslie daly

1 Jan 17
Reply by Paula Shoulders

Looking for a Dark Grey Pro Panel Wall Quick Bin or Print Bin

Looking to buy a Pro panel Wall Print bin in Dk Grey 48” long or a Pro Panel Print Bin in Dk Grey. Attached is the pic of the Wall Bin I’m…

Started by Crystal Dombrosky

1 Jan 13
Reply by Crystal Dombrosky

introduction

Happy New Year.Grateful to be a new member of the tribe. About to get back into the festival circuit. starting off with a  couple of Paradi…

Started by Scott J. Morgan

4 Jan 4
Reply by Scott J. Morgan

Updated -complete outdoor art fair system and equipment

For sale complete outdoor art fair system and equipment:    2001 Ford E-250 cargo van (very low mileage) price negotiable based on Kelly Bl…

Started by Jerold N Siegan

3 Nov 15, 2018
Reply by Chris Doane

Looking to buy pro panels North Florida

I’m looking to buy a set of pro panels but currently have limited ability to travel. I can meet anywhere within 100 miles of Tallahassee Fl…

Started by Melissa Hardison

4 Oct 31, 2018
Reply by Melissa Hardison

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey
Who Won and Why

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service