Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Welcome to Art Fair Insiders! (1,279)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are there any reviews on Holistic Art shows on this site?

One of the venues I do, the Oaks at the Greater Philly Expo Center, in Oaks PA, just did a Holistic Art Show, and I was wondering if anyone…

Started by Barrie Stark

0 May 30

10th Birthday Pledge Drive Day 10

The Early Bird Drawing for Pledge Drive prizes is today during Connie's 5:00 p.m. podcast - don't miss this very interesting conversation.…

Started by Meg Mettler

0 May 28

Solux Halogen Light Sets For Sale

I have (2) 4 light Solux Halogen Light Kits (3500k) with diffusers that I only used once. I bought these for $650 last summer. I am offerin…

Started by Aaron Reed

0 May 27

PRO PANELS for sale

Selling 8 knock down pro panels with all the accessories including 4 support bars and a desk. They are 6ft high, almost 7ft with the legs.…

Started by susan perez

2 May 23
Reply by Diane White

Estes Park Art Market This Weekend, Colorado

I envy all you guys complaing about the heat and humidity. Overnight we got 8" of wet snow here in Franktown and it is widespread all along…

Started by Richard L. Sherer

1 May 21
Reply by Cindy Welch

Free 10x10x8’ Indoor Booth

I have a 10x10x8’ high indoor hard walled booth in excellent condition to give away. It was made by a friend who used it a couple of times…

Started by kate tremel

3 May 21
Reply by kate tremel

Good pop up for rain?

My brand new EZ Up canopy top leaked like a sieve in last nights rain. My old one was never a problem (even without pool noodles or hula ho…

Started by Lori Buff

11 May 14
Reply by Lori Buff

Chicago artist selling 4 happi-feet tent weights

These are no longer sold. But great weights. 31 pounds each. I’ve used them for my pop up tent. Can forward pictures. These sold for around…

Started by Teresa DeVer

3 May 14
Reply by Teresa DeVer

Chicago jewelry artist selling flourish mesh walls with sta-bars and travel bag.

Available now is flourish mesh walls and sta-bars and travel bag. These are for pop up tents. All 3 walls with bars sell new at $685. Mine…

Started by Teresa DeVer

0 May 14

Art Fair Canopy

I am looking to purchase a tent/canopy. I have done a ton of research and read most [all?] of the posts here referring to them [thanks ever…

Started by Lisa Mia Kirschner

0 May 1

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey
Who Won and Why

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service