Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Web Site Reviews, Internet Marketing and Tech (162)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Artist Websites with FASO - Fine Art Studio Online

I am proud of my website, merglennstudios dot com, that I created through FASO dot com and I don't mind telling people so. But being happy…

Started by Barrie Lynn Bryant

5 Jun 17, 2015
Reply by Barrie Lynn Bryant

Believe it or not...Website done!

After much moaning and groaning and hair pulling I've finally finished my new website.  I  need to know now the good and the bad!  I'm open…

Started by Sara Hoffland

26 Feb 26, 2015
Reply by Connie Mettler

Special for those looking for a website host

ZenFolio is offering a discount on their basic plus package through February 16. This is the low-cost hosting package, no e-commerce includ…

Started by Jim Parker

0 Feb 11, 2015

Have a website but am clueless what to do now!

First off, I am not a computer person! This being said I built my website on godaddy a couple of years ago. It was HELL!!! I have no idea i…

Started by Sara Hoffland

38 Feb 7, 2015
Reply by Jim Parker

Facebook new Rules will Sting Entrepeneurs

interesting article on the Wall Street Journal website today: http://online.wsj.com/articles/new-facebook-rules-will-sting-entrepreneurs-14

Started by Tina Pietsch

9 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Ellen Gordon

Yosemite anyone?

I had such a mess with my computer last month when I did a "CleanMyMac" thing -- I've been afraid to update to Yosemite. Have you? Is it ok…

Started by Connie Mettler

21 Dec 24, 2014
Reply by Christina L. Towell

Time for a website review

I'm looking to ramp up my website presence so I would like to get some feedback as to what you all think. I plan to spend the next couple o…

Started by Sara Hoffland

6 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by Connie Mettler

A Map of the Internet - Who is there

For all my tech-y nerdy friends who are mesmerized by the Internet look at this very cool Internet Map that includes over 350,000 website f…

Started by Connie Mettler

0 Oct 25, 2014

Can you take a look at my website

Hi all I was hoping you can take a look at my website and give me your thoughts. It's petergeigerart.com Thanks for your time, Peter

Started by Peter Geiger

6 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by Connie Mettler

Web site help

I hope this is where you meant for us to post re web sites Connie.   I finally got my website up and would really appreciate any feedback f…

Started by Denise DiGiglia

9 Sep 13, 2014
Reply by Sandy Kronberger

RSS

15% Off All Orders! We are offering 15% off every order now through May 31st, with our best wishes for a swift economic recovery for all!

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service