Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Marketing & Sales of Your Art and Crafts (288)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Questionable order?

I received a strange email yesterday and I'm thinking it is a scam--maybe some of you can give me some insight about this. The email was f…

Started by Carol Ferenschak

5 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by skip stang

The Etsy Wars

Interesting article on cnn.com The Etsy WarsArtisans flocked to this online marketplace, but few made enough to quit their day jobs. Now co…

Started by don crozier

3 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Simpson

Wrap for edges of stretched canvas orginals

When I started painting, 15 years ago....I would staple the canvas to the edges of stretcher bars.......and I painted over a 100 painting t…

Started by David Hipwell

7 Jan 15, 2010
Reply by Linnea Lahlum

Denny Davis

I'm wondering how many of us own a original Denny Davis painting. What if we post a pic of the piece we have, One final tribute to Denny.

Started by Bruce Holwerda

2 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Larry Berman

WOOHOO!

Just to give some artists 'hope' I thought Id let you in on my good news. I just had my last day at my gallery/studio . (I have an art gal…

Started by MIchelle Monet

3 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Connie Mettler

Can Art Save a Mall?

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3097323&id=207021841768 This link refers to an article about a mall in St Louis that was schedule…

Started by Randall Jordan

0 Dec 31, 2009

Any thoughts on Etsy!

One of my goals after the show season was to get an Etsy site up. Need another source of income on top of shows and galleries I'm in. My we…

Started by Kevin Kaye

3 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Simpson

Sales - reflecting over the whole year

I am done with shows - and kicking up my heels in joy. I love doing shows, but I am super happy I can rest a bit, if you know what I mean.…

Started by Michelle Sholund

2 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by Michelle Sholund

What features do artists want in an online art gallery?

Hello everyone, I'm an artist who does art fairs and shows my work in galleries(oil paintings), and I'm also a sales associate for a newly…

Started by Lindsey

0 Nov 30, 2009

Green gifts

Hola everyone! Opting Green gifts is like buying your way to global sustainability. While there are certainly lots of things you can do to…

Started by Briana morgan

3 Oct 27, 2009

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service