Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

In Memoriam (53)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tyson Underwood, director of Sausalito Art Festival dies

Artist and art promoter Tyson Underwood, a former director of the Sausalito Art Festival who went on to found the Marin Art Festival in San…

Started by Connie Mettler

1 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by Connie Mettler

In Memoriam - Walt Majewski

I received a phone call this morning from a friend of my friend Walt Majewski informing me that Walt had died on October 24 from cancer.  W…

0 Dec 1, 2014

Losing a Friend - Tim Reilly

A friend indeed. Isn't it strange that we now "friend" strangers in a virtual way and over time they actually become friends? Such was my l…

8 Sep 25, 2014
Reply by Barrie Lynn Bryant

In Memoriam: JoAnne Hauser-Warren

Watercolor painter and art fair artist, JoAnne Hauser-Warren, 57, was killed in an automobile crash on August 26 in Suring, Wisconsin. Anot…

2 Sep 24, 2014
Reply by Barrie Lynn Bryant

Frank and Joan Morro

Hi all, don't know if this terrible news has been previously posted, but I just heard from Sarah Wood, another craftsperson from Crafts on…

Started by Laura MacNaughton

1 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by Connie Mettler

In Memoriam: Kae Taylor

Leslie Genzler sent me the following information: Kae Taylor, age 59, died on August 8, 2014. She was a batik artist. Kae lived in Madison,…

2 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by Connie Mettler

In Memoriam: Jim Barbagallo

Raku potter Jim Barbagallo from Rockford, IL, died this month. He is remembered for his kindness and generosity. See Teresa Dever's tribute…

0 Jul 29, 2014

In Memoriam - Rebecca Teilhet

Rocky Mountain National Park, Estes Park, CO - July 11, 2014 Rebecca Teilhet, 42, of Yellow Springs, OH, was killed by a lightning strike w…

2 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Connie Mettler

In Memoriam: Linda Duke

Linda Duke, wife and partner of Marc Duke, who publishes Art-Linx, passed away from neuro-endocrine carcinoma after a two year struggle on…

0 May 15, 2014

In Memoriam: Sculptor James Myford

Talk about classy people with classy work, Jim Myford, exemplified the best of both. A resident of the Pittsburgh area we'd see Jim at the…

2 May 7, 2014
Reply by Connie Mettler

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey
Who Won and Why

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service