Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

In Memoriam (54)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

In Memoriam: Maureen B. Curry

It is with heavy hearts that we inform you longtime festival administrator of the Brandywine Festival of the Arts and much beloved friend,…

Started by Connie Mettler

1 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Kathleen V. Smith

Tyson Underwood, director of Sausalito Art Festival dies

Artist and art promoter Tyson Underwood, a former director of the Sausalito Art Festival who went on to found the Marin Art Festival in San…

1 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by Connie Mettler

In Memoriam - Walt Majewski

I received a phone call this morning from a friend of my friend Walt Majewski informing me that Walt had died on October 24 from cancer.  W…

0 Dec 1, 2014

Losing a Friend - Tim Reilly

A friend indeed. Isn't it strange that we now "friend" strangers in a virtual way and over time they actually become friends? Such was my l…

8 Sep 25, 2014
Reply by Barrie Lynn Bryant

In Memoriam: JoAnne Hauser-Warren

Watercolor painter and art fair artist, JoAnne Hauser-Warren, 57, was killed in an automobile crash on August 26 in Suring, Wisconsin. Anot…

2 Sep 24, 2014
Reply by Barrie Lynn Bryant

Frank and Joan Morro

Hi all, don't know if this terrible news has been previously posted, but I just heard from Sarah Wood, another craftsperson from Crafts on…

Started by Laura MacNaughton

1 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by Connie Mettler

In Memoriam: Kae Taylor

Leslie Genzler sent me the following information: Kae Taylor, age 59, died on August 8, 2014. She was a batik artist. Kae lived in Madison,…

2 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by Connie Mettler

In Memoriam: Jim Barbagallo

Raku potter Jim Barbagallo from Rockford, IL, died this month. He is remembered for his kindness and generosity. See Teresa Dever's tribute…

0 Jul 29, 2014

In Memoriam - Rebecca Teilhet

Rocky Mountain National Park, Estes Park, CO - July 11, 2014 Rebecca Teilhet, 42, of Yellow Springs, OH, was killed by a lightning strike w…

2 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Connie Mettler

In Memoriam: Linda Duke

Linda Duke, wife and partner of Marc Duke, who publishes Art-Linx, passed away from neuro-endocrine carcinoma after a two year struggle on…

0 May 15, 2014

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service