Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

In Memoriam (53)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mark Glocke, 1954-2017 - In Memoriam

Mark came to art fairs after a whole other life with great enthusiasm. With his wife Julie they created glass sculptural works that were e…

Started by Connie Mettler

0 Jul 19, 2017

In Memoriam - Steve Cunningham

Ceramicist Steve Cunningham (69) of W. Des Moines, Iowa, died March 11 from pancreatic cancer. Steve and his wife Mikyong worked together a…

1 Apr 4, 2017
Reply by Greg Little

In Memoriam: Leslie Wolfe, Old Town Art Fair Director

It is a sad day for our community when we lose such a caring show organizer. Leslie Wolfe, for 20 years at the helm of the Old Town Art Fa…

0 Oct 28, 2016

Roxie Dalton - Rest in Peace

My dear friend Roxie Dalton died on June 9 in a hospice in Kalamazoo, MI, as the result of a stroke in April. Roxie was one of my first fri…

2 Jul 7, 2016
Reply by Jennifer Wiley

We Lost a Friend.

We lost one of our own on Monday. Gene Brenner was an artist, a potter, a gallery owner, an art collector, a teacher, a show director and a…

Started by Carroll Swayze

2 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by Barrie Lynn Bryant

Hal Gould, Legendary Photo Dealer in Denver, Dies at 95

SEE THIS NEWS STORY ABOUT HAL GOULD I first learned of Mr. Gould and Camera Obscura Gallery in Denver during 1997, but didn't visit with…

Started by Barrie Lynn Bryant

1 Sep 18, 2015
Reply by Connie Mettler

Sad news

Some of you may have gotten to know RL on the show circuit the last couple years.  This posting on Facebook is by our mutual gallery in Bea…

Started by Carol Joy Shannon

1 Sep 8, 2015
Reply by Connie Mettler

What Norm Darwish meant to me

I just stopped in to Connie's last Thursday before I had to go out of town.  I knew Norm was getting bad but I really thought he would stil…

Started by Jacki Bilsborrow

4 Jul 24, 2015
Reply by Colleen Williams

Norm Darwish Passed Away

Just off the phone with Connie. Norm Darwish passed away last night from his third occurrence of prostate cancer. He was first diagnosed 20…

Started by Larry Berman

18 May 16, 2015
Reply by Kathleen V. Smith

In Memoriam: Maureen B. Curry

It is with heavy hearts that we inform you longtime festival administrator of the Brandywine Festival of the Arts and much beloved friend,…

1 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Kathleen V. Smith

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service