Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Buy, Sell or Trade Pro Panels (89)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pro Panels for sale

We have 9 seven foot by 38" pro panels, they are the medium dark grey color. In great shape and come with some straight stiffeners as well.…

Started by Steve Cebula

9 Sep 28, 2017
Reply by Larry Sohn

Looking to Purchase or Rent Pro Panels- Located in Westchester, NY

Hello, I am interested in purchasing or renting Pro Panels for a 10 x 10ft tent for a show that I have in Westchester, NY during the weeken…

Started by Samantha Kaplan

0 Aug 28, 2017

Pro Panels for sale Pittsburgh, PA

For sale is a Pro Panel craft booth setup as follows: Four 84" by 30" panels with adjustable legs; One 42" tall Pro Panel desk One telescop…

Started by Robert J. Askren

2 Aug 27, 2017
Reply by Robert J. Askren

Would like to purchase or rent Pro Panels - Wisconsin

Hi,  I'm looking to purchase or rent a set of Pro Panels (or something similar) for my 10" x 10" booth. I'm located in the Madison Wisconsi…

Started by Bob Hundt

3 Aug 15, 2017
Reply by Emmy Star Brown

Tent and Panels for sale - Melbourne, Fl.

I have a basic 10X10 EZ Up tent (with 4 PVC/cement corner weights) and I have nine 36X60 panels.  The panels are custom made, and are very…

Started by Gordon Elwell

0 Jul 14, 2017

Pro Panel Set Up For Sale Complete

Pro Panel tan color for 10x10 set up with lights, bracing, and cart for hauling. The panels are 3 wide and full height - 3 panels make a wa…

Started by Jean Williams

0 Jul 7, 2017

Notify When Sold

Please notify me when your items are sold so we can delete the thread. You can message me through Art Fair Insiders. Please send me a link…

Started by Larry Berman

0 Jun 19, 2017

Official Pro Panels Trading Post Has Moved to AFI

Pro Panels is proud to announce that we have partnered with Art Fair Insiders to host our official "Trading Post".  This is the site that w…

Started by Mark Burris

2 Jun 7, 2017
Reply by Mark Burris

Pro Panels for Rent in Pittsburgh

Set of light gray Pro Panels for rent in Pittsburgh. I also have a matching desk and bin if needed.Larry Bermanhttp://BermanGraphics.com412…

Started by Larry Berman

0 Jun 4, 2017

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey
Who Won and Why

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service