Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Business of Art Fairs (469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Taxes....

I just received the proposed Sales tax laws, rules and regs for my State. We will soon have to charge tax on custom orders and repair work.…

Started by Karole Bowlds

5 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Karole Bowlds

Kiln Space needed in Florida.

I am looking for some kiln space to rent while I am in Florida this Feb.  I am hoping to bring some unfinished work with me & fire in d…

Started by Toni Macri-Reiner

0 Jan 20, 2010

Payment Options

Hello, I'm really new at this art-fair business, but plan to make it successful. I'm wondering what people's opinions and suggestions are a…

Started by Anastasia Maracle

8 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by Chris Hoyt

Frustrations with getting on track with goals...

Hey all. I have so many things on my mind that I kinda feel the need to vent a little about my frustrations regarding trying to get on trac…

Started by Michelle Sholund

12 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by Michelle Sholund

BUSINESS INSURANCE: Help & Questions.

I know this question has been asked before and I read the threads that came up on a search. RLI, State Farm and others were recommended. I…

Started by Hugo Cruz

8 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Pauline Ross

REDUX HELP: How many Photography Prints do you bring to a weekend art show?

OK OK, I realize this question has been asked before in this and other forums (such as http://photo.net/business-photography-forum/00UR1f )…

Started by Hugo Cruz

17 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Munks

Business goals for 2010

Hey all! I am all for looking to 2010! Out of curiosity what business goals do you all have for 2010? For me, getting insurance (until now…

Started by Michelle Sholund

3 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by Michelle Sholund

POP UP Galleries

Very interesting reading your article on Chicago's pop up galleries Connie. My husband and I began watching various big named stores like T…

Started by Linda Anderson

5 Dec 16, 2009

Winnsboro Fine Art Market

Small town, small show, but, boy, did we have fun. Check out the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4x6atESxxCA

Started by Mary M. Smith

0 Nov 20, 2009

Has anyone ever had problems with Total Merchant services for their credit card service? They are offering a free nurit 8000 and their charges are 1.65% for non-rewards cards and 2.57% for reward carc

Has anyone ever had problems with Total Merchant services for their credit card service? They are offering a free nurit 8000 and their char…

Started by Lisa Ben-Zeev

12 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Barry Bernstein

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey
Who Won and Why

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service