Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Business of Art Fairs (460)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Has anyone ever had problems with Total Merchant services for their credit card service? They are offering a free nurit 8000 and their charges are 1.65% for non-rewards cards and 2.57% for reward carc

Has anyone ever had problems with Total Merchant services for their credit card service? They are offering a free nurit 8000 and their char…

Started by Lisa Ben-Zeev

12 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Barry Bernstein

Do as I say, Not as I do - Really!

OK - in the spirit of “Do as I say, not as I do”, or just in the spirit of learning from my bad luck and mistakes so that you don’t have to…

Started by Josh Trefethen

1 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by Connie Mettler

2010 - planning for the next year, too early?

Hey everyone! I have been toying with so many ideas for 2010 that it seems hard to figure out what is best for me and my craft business whe…

Started by Michelle Sholund

8 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by Barry Bernstein

Gulf Shores, Alabama business license requirement

Artists scheduled for the Gulf Shores Shrimp Festival Oct 8-11 are required to have a Baldwin County business license for the show. I belie…

Started by Bill Sargent

0 Sep 1, 2009

1st National Processing: Analog and digital phone line issue

I recently signed up for an account with 1stNP credit card processing, and I've run into a bit of a problem that might be an issue for othe…

Started by Terry Melman

5 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by Terry Melman

Help ASAP! I need to insure my work by this weekend. What company do you us and do they cover theft, loss, and liability?

Help! I have called several companies and have been unable to get insurance for my jewelry. i tried to get a rider on my home owners policy…

Started by Lisa Ben-Zeev

6 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Lisa Ben-Zeev

The Credit Crunch

We just did our first show - of the season--this past week end - and found what I can see as a potential big problem this year , that anyon…

Started by Peggy Whitson

8 May 20, 2009
Reply by MIchelle Monet

wireless card swiper

Getting back into shows.Thinking of getting a wireless card swiper.Saw an add in Sunshine Artist publication for 1NBCard.Anyone have any ex…

Started by William Jobling

3 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by Connie Mettler

Credit Card Machines (Nurit)

Hello all, Please help me get out of the dark ages. I've been doing approx 10 shows/year for 5 years. Now that my husband is finally retire…

Started by Linda Anderson

2 Mar 29, 2009
Reply by Caroline Sandlin

Sales Tax Reporting for Illinois, Michigan & Florida

Hello All, We have been doing Wisconsin only shows for 5 years. Now that my hubbie is retired, we are jumping into a show nearly every week…

Started by Linda Anderson

3 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Jim Parker

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

© 2018   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service