Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Art Fair Equipment, Vendors & Suppliers (826)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tent decisions

I am considering my options. Has anyone had experience with ABC Canopy or Pro Shade?

Started by Ann R Alexander

10 Aug 26
Reply by Matt Gwinn

Trimline vs Showoff tents

Hi all.  There are certainly lots of vendors who use each of these brands, but I'm curious about the pluses and minuses of each.  The Showo…

Started by CA Kaminski

8 Aug 26
Reply by Marc Fink

Where Can I Find Used Flourish Mesh Walls?

Does anyone know where I could buy used Flourish Mesh Display wall fro my 10'x10' Caravan Global pop-up tent?  I don't want to spend $600-$…

Started by Peter Tompkins

2 Aug 4
Reply by Peter Tompkins

Alternatives to glass on Abstracta Displays

Hey All, I'm in my first year of showing at art fairs. I purchased an abstracta system, and I'm really happy with it. One thing I would lik…

Started by Deirdre Schaneman

0 Jul 18

Replacement belts for Craftsman sander ?

I have a Sears Craftsman benchtop belt sander I have been very happy with over the years. I had a stockpile of belts but have found the g…

Started by Linnea Lahlum

1 Jul 12
Reply by Greg Little

Battery for lights

I would like to get a battery for lights.  I do not want to deal with a marine battery.  Has anyone used a Yeti Goal Zero battery? There ar…

Started by Patricia Zabreski Venaleck

2 Jul 10
Reply by Ellen Cohen

Gridwall: Metal Art Display issue

We bought gridwalls to display our sublimated metal prints. Our problems are:  What is best for securing the metal prints to the gridwalls…

Started by LuAnne Pisarski

4 Jul 10
Reply by Michael Riggs

Whats the best POS iPad holder?

looking for an iPad holder that has a security feature. I'd like to use it to either take payments, or even show videos on the iPad. proble…

Started by Ryan Rabbass

0 Jul 9

What's the best way to hang unframed matted prints

I'll be doing my first show in August and the initial cost of creating inventory is hitting me hard. I'm considering just hanging matted pr…

Started by Matt Gwinn

6 Jul 3
Reply by Susan Dykstra

Wholesale framing supplies?

I've searched the forums here, and am a little surprised I didn't find much info on good places to buy framing supplies wholesale.  I'm jus…

Started by Chris Sebastian

16 Jul 2
Reply by Mehdi Kajbaf

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service