Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Art Fair Equipment, Vendors & Suppliers (814)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What's the best way to hang unframed matted prints

I'll be doing my first show in August and the initial cost of creating inventory is hitting me hard. I'm considering just hanging matted pr…

Started by Matt Gwinn

6 Jul 3
Reply by Susan Dykstra

Wholesale framing supplies?

I've searched the forums here, and am a little surprised I didn't find much info on good places to buy framing supplies wholesale.  I'm jus…

Started by Chris Sebastian

16 Jul 2
Reply by Mehdi Kajbaf

Anchoring Trimline sidewalls at bottom...

How do you all with Trimlines anchor the sidewalls at the bottom edge? Mine is a 10x10 7' and the bottom edge of the sidewalls are below th…

Started by Jay Snively

3 Jun 27
Reply by Larry Sohn

WANTED: Lighting rig for a 10x10 tent

hi there, looking for any light rig that will fit on standard pro panels. enough to properly light a 10x20 space. thanks! 

Started by Ryan Rabbass

0 Jun 19

How to make good tent weights?

Hi there, I've experimented with the weights made from PVC and concrete, but find them a little bulky. I also have kettle bell weights whic…

Started by Ryan Rabbass

12 Jun 12
Reply by Larry Sohn

containers to holding larger matted photographs

Looking for the answer to transprting by larger art work....  for my smaller photos rubermaid bins do just fine but for my pieces 22x28 and…

Started by shelagh forrest

16 Jun 11
Reply by Larry Maynard

Wanted: An Awning for a Craft Hut

I'm wondering if there is anyone with an awning for a Craft Hut laying around gathering dust. I thought I would try here before I purchased…

Started by Barry Bernstein

0 Jun 11

Problem hanging 2" deep panels on mesh walls

After a few years of using Pro Panels, I recently bought an entirely new set up...Trimline tent, mesh walls and wall covers. I used the mes…

Started by CA Kaminski

2 Jun 11
Reply by CA Kaminski

How to find a high-roof van?

Hi everyone, looking to buy a high roof cargo van, but not finding anything locally here in Las Vegas at least from online searches. Anyone…

Started by Ryan Rabbass

13 Jun 7
Reply by Patrick Whalen

Show us inside your trailer and van!

Hi all.  I recently purchased a Trimline tent and am trying to find a better way to store everything in my 4’ x 6’ trailer.  After three sh…

Started by CA Kaminski

6 Jun 5
Reply by CA Kaminski

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service