June 18 & 19 Shaker Heights, Ohio Sat. 10am-8pm Sun. 11am-5pm 150 artists Deadline: April 18
The Shaker Heights Arts and Music Festival, formerly the CraftFair at Hathaway Brown
, is back for another successful year! Last year, ODC, a non-profit organization serving artists for over 45 years, joined forces with the City of Shaker Heights and the Shaker Heights Arts Council to create an exciting, new, community event, endorsed by the mayor of this affluent suburb, and attended by thousands
. This year, we'll be welcoming back the crowds with the same successful format.
- New location between the Van Aken Shopping Center and Shaker Heights Country Club, just one mile from Hathaway Brown School
- High-visibility paved surface in a busy shopping, dining and residential area with ample, free parking, ATMs, restaurants and a gourmet grocery.
- Free Admission
- Live music by area bands
- A variety of food and drink vendors
- Children's activities and entertainment
- Artist demonstrations
The booth fee is just $299!
- Reduced rates at nearby hotel
- Sunday Breakfast Party
- Complimentary beverage
- Proximity to shops, restaurants, hotels and services
- Booth sitters
- Courteous, professional staff
- Show limited to 150 artists, selling to an elite clientele, including the loyal Hathaway Brown audience, the Shaker Arts Council's music festival audience, and hundreds of area shoppers
Apply today! Go to ohiocraft.org
to apply online or to download a paper application. For further information or assistance, call 614.486.7119