Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals
Presented by Piedmont Craftsmen
125 exhibiting artists
Deadline April 16
notification by May 8
Piedmont Craftsmen is a Juried Fine Craft Guild that has represented and supported Fine Craft Artists since 1963. Artists jurying for Piedmont Craftsmen's Fair are applying for lifetime membership in a Guild with a year-round gallery in downtown Winston-Salem, and strong Exhibition and Education programs. Artists accepted to the show are evaluated by a standards committee for invitation as Exhibiting Members.
Booth fee: starts at $625 for a 10x10 booth, includes pipe and drape and electricity. 50% due with contract, balance by September 19.
Reported Exhibitor sales at the Fair over the past several years have averaged over $3,200.
Piedmont Craftsmen has a large and loyal customer base for our annual Fair and our Year-Round Gallery in the heart of Winston-Salem's Downtown Arts District.
The Gallery/Shop, which only sells work by juried exhibiting members, welcomed more than 17,000 visitors in 2013, and has averaged more than $200,000 in sales over the past four years.
Piedmont Craftsmen has an active community education program, including long and short term artist residencies in the public schools, and partnerships with Habitat for Humanity and the Sawtooth School for Visual Art.
Our Fair Exhibitors and members say:
- Good treatment of the artists...helpful set up and breakdown...You all do a fantastic job...
- The annual Fair is outstanding and could be in any large city anywhere in the world...
- They will do whatever they can to help you as an artist because they are there to help artists...one of the top galleries in the southeast...
- they get my "Good Housekeeping seal of approval for craft artists...
- a history of attracting top craftsmen who continue evolving...
More information at www.piedmontcraftsmen.org
Application at zapplication.org
Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 336-725-1516 and ask to speak with Deb Britton, Fair and Membership Manager.
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS