May 19 & 20
East Lansing, Michigan
55th East Lansing Art Festival
on the streets of E. Lansing shopping district
Deadline: January 31
Application Fee: $35
Booth Fees: $340 single; $380 double
The East Lansing Art Festival is an evolving outdoor celebration of fine art and fine craft which has grown to include children's art education activities, an artist demonstration area, poetry readings, music and a Friday night Festival kick-off concert. The festival opens on Saturday morning and runs through Sunday afternoon and attracts over 70,000 knowledgeable art patrons from around the region. It is consistently ranked in Sunshine Artist Magazine's annual Best 100 Shows listing and listed in the Top 50 Art Fairs in America by ArtFairCalendar.com
This non-profit event is beloved in the greater Lansing area and attracts devoted art buyers from across the state of Michigan as well as Ohio, Illinois and Indiana. Informally known as the "City of the Arts," East Lansing welcomes the finest artists in North America to exhibit at this highly-promoted event.
East Lansing is a charming university town with a variety of shops, restaurants and galleries. The beautiful Michigan State University campus is right across the street, which is now home to the renowned Eli & Edythe Broad Art Museum.
We host a well rounded marketing plan that includes print, TV, Radio, billboards and social media. The promotion plan targets all regions of the state of Michigan, the Chicago area, northern Ohio and Indiana.
"Great volunteers' classy marketing, well done show, amazing dinner and sales. Bless you all! Thank you!"
"Very well organized and one of the easiest load-ins anywhere."
"You truly do everything extremely well."
At the ELAF-ranked #38 by Sunshine Artist magazine-exhibitors can expect:
Contact: Michelle Carlson, email@example.com, (517) 930-1203
- well-educated visitors, including professional people from state government and the university
- friendly volunteers who welcome artists and make load-in and load-out run smoothly
- perks such as booth sitting services and Friday set-up as well as free artist parking, coffee and break area
- affiliation with local public TV and radio-bringing the right people to you
- eclectic live music that enhances the art rather than distracts from it
- international flavors in a unique food court
- a hands-on area for children
- a festive mood- this is the kickoff of the local festival season