The Art Providence Holiday Sale will take place at the Rhode Island Convention Center in downtown Providence and will showcase approximately 200 artists over the course of the weekend. It replaces the RISD Alumni & Student Holiday Sale after its successful 20-year run at this location. Providence is rich in history, affluent and bustling with activity especially around the holidays. This show is open nationwide to artists and artisans producing top quality work in their respective fields.
NEW THIS YEAR
- Previously a Saturday-only show - this year expands to include Sunday
- Now open to artists nationwide
- Show Awards including Artist's Choice, People's Choice, Staff Picks and more (cash prizes)
- Enhanced concession options and scheduled live entertainment
- Artist party following Friday set-up
MARKETING - Art Providence will be publicized in Providence, Boston and the New England area, in a variety of print, radio, and digital outlets including:
- Advertising and public relations throughout Providence and New England
- Bio listing and image for each artist on the show website
- Event coverage on social media sites (Facebook, Facebook Live)
- Featured areas on the event website and full page ad opportunities in the event digital program book will be available at an additional cost.