Located in Walter and Mary Burke Park in historic downtown New Baltimore overlooking the dancing waters of Anchor Bay. A lovely view of the water, trees and a gentle breeze, Art on the Bay is in the center of shopping, dining, boating and many other summertime activities.
This is the 9th season of a well-attended, successful show. It is a juried art showwith ribbons awarded to 1st place in 2 and 3 demension and also honorable mention in each. The show also highlights an award for "People's Choice". It is a mix of fine art, craftmanship and a bit of whmsy, too. The attendees support well crafted items, paintings and photgraphy offered at a reasonable cost to the purchaser.
While new artisans are recruited every year, the favorites are encouraged to return. This year AotB is concentrating on expanded amenities like food and drink, music and a relaxed place to spend the day.
- All artists will be listed on the website, Facebook, expanded links to other events.
- Print format and digital media is also part of the marketing plan.
- Attendees are given a booklet with the artists listed, booth number and location with in the show.
- Sign and banners are put up two weeks before the show throughout the city and adjoining communities.
- Artists are allowed to bring cars in to unload and relaod. There are designated parking areas for the vendors and a smaill shuttles service, too.
"My favorite art show and I love the variety." "Customers told me it was the best art show they had been to all year. Said there were an excellent number of quality artists." "Committee assistance was very much appreciated. Very well organized show" "Friendly committee, friendly customers. Nice people."
For more info and to apply: