August 11 & 12
Presented By: Wisconsin Designer Craft Council
Deadline March 15
Application Fee: $35; Booth Fee: $325 - $790
Morning Glory is held on the beautiful outdoor grounds of the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts in downtown Milwaukee, along the city's Riverwalk.
Morning Glory is open to any and all fine craft artists 18 years or older working in ceramics, digital art, fiber wearable, fiber non-wearable, glass, jewelry metal, jewelry non-metal, leather, metal, mixed media, photography, printmaking, sculpture or wood
New this year:
- Morning Glory will take place only on the grounds of the Marcus Center - no secondary location.
- The traditional Artist Reception held on Saturday night has been discontinued.
- Money formerly spent on the reception will be used to increase artist awards.
- Artist awards will be presented Sunday morning at award winners' booths.
The 4th annual iMaGine Project returns to the show, where we invite artists to create objects in their particular medium around a central theme. This year's theme is "The River," honoring the Milwaukee River that runs through downtown Milwaukee and which runs parallel to our show. The show poster/postcard will include select "The River" representations, as artists represent and present them differently. All selected artwork will be exhibited in a centrally-located tent for the public to view throughout Morning Glory. The public is invited to select their favorite "The River" representation and a cash prize is given to the winning artist
In addition to traditional social media efforts, the show will be promoted through radio, television and various print forms including magazines, newspaper and paid advertising, all managed by a paid professional public relations and advertising firm
- "Excellent show experience. Thoroughly enjoyable! Great staff, excellent sales. Great location! Loved our hosts. Marketing on Facebook was fabulous!"
- "A committee that has the interests of the artists first."
- "Many of my customers come every year and this show is their favorite."
- "I am lucky enough to do quality shows and I would put Morning Glory in that same category."
More Information: www.MorningGloryFineCraftFair.com
Contact: Beth Hoffman firstname.lastname@example.org (262) 894-0038
Find even more fine art fairs like these for your 2018 show schedule: