June 23 & 24
Presented By: Park Point Community Club
Deadline: March 1
Application Fee: $30 Booth Fee: $200
Park Point is a premiere and unique setting, the largest freshwater baymouth bar in the world, situated between Lake Superior and the St Louis Bay. It is a tourist destination and beloved by locals for sandy beaches and unique shopping. The Art Fair includes 110 artists from across the region and nation who exhibit their work in a park along a paved path lined with 100 year old white pines.
|The 47th Park Point Art Fair features:
- 110 juried artists displaying and selling work in media such as clay, fiber, glass, painting, photography, jewelry, woodwork and sculpture.
- Free admission and parking
- An accessible, pine-lined path tucked between Lake Superior and the St. Louis Bay connects visual artists on display with other fair activities
- A performance area featuring live music and entertainment
- Food vendors selling everything from BBQ and gyros to kettle corn and ice cream
- Art making opportunities for the young and the young at heART
- Artist demonstrations in different media
- A grassroots, volunteer-led event that uses proceeds to fund community projects
We invest in marketing and publicizing beyond what you'd expect from a small grassroots organization. And we partner supporters ranging from the city of Duluth Parks and Recreation to VisitDuluth, KUMD, The Weekly Reader and other groups and businesses.
- This community is super and really supports the show and my artwork wow!
- Of the 38 to 40 shows we do each year for the past 30 years Park Point is one of our favorites.
- You must be doing something right as our sales have gone up every year for the last three years. This year with the poor economy it was a thrill to do so well.
- Park Point is a delightful fun setting for a show.
- Park Point is one of the most beautiful places in Minnesota, I always arrive early to explore the pine forest and beach.
More Information: parkpointartfair.org