Can anyone in the Chicago area please recommend a web designer?  I know everyone keeps telling me to do it myself but I've done it twice now and have not been happy with it not to mention MANY hours of frustration. I am just not cut out for this! I would even be happy to pay another artist who is comfortable with websites. Anyone????

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Deborah Dorchak from http://bluesunstudio-inc.com/. She specializes in websites for creative artists, writers, and other creatives. She is a writer and professional illustrator, who has decades of experience in graphic design and website creation. Her work is breathtaking and more important than that, she is patient and will hold your hand to teach you how to manage it once the design is done. She has been doing my websites since 2007 and we are now business  and writing partners. She does all my design work and I wouldn't trust anyone else.  

• this is who rebuilt my site from scratch and am satisfied.  www.foghara.com  Kathleen Wells  Now we are in the same town but i do not think that is a problem with the internet  also  i  now take care of my own site with wordpress and am very satisfied with her work   steve

This reply was deleted.