We are hoping for Spring weather here in Michigan. Please.

What I'm thinking about this weekend:

What am I missing? How about you?

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Whoo Hooo. I checked Zapp tonight and I am in Golden, CO show. That wraps up my show schedule for this summer: Estes Park, CO over Memorial Day, Jackson Hole, WY in July, Golden in August and Estes Park over Labor Day. Now to get ready for all of them..... 8 more belts, 57 checkbooks, 4 folios etc. etc etc. 

• I'm in Atlanta at the Chastain park show. We couldn't have asked for any better weather. 

• This time last week we were getting over 7" of wet snow. Today it was in high 70's. I'm getting gardens ready to plant - still too early as another freeze is likely. In the studio I'm stamping the last of a new belt design and have about 8 more to go. I have 4 trick saddles under construction and fit the last two seats today. The cantle binding is on an antique saddle and I'll get that sewn by hand this weekend. 301680569?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

• Yes, we are hoping for spring, and NOT summer down here in south Louisiana.

I am slowly but surely making progress in my recovery.  I hope to get some creating going on.  I have no shows at this time so it's not for that.  However I hope to work on some mixed media.  Never tried it before and would like to give it a try while there is no pressure to produce, KWIM?  LOL

This reply was deleted.