Big weekend coming up with big shows across the country. I'm thinking about

We all know there are many more. Or maybe you're taking the weekend off to enjoy the holiday?

Not me. I'll also be in Portland, meeting and greeting other show directors and artists at the Arts Festival Conference and then attending Art in the Pearl on Saturday. Will you be there? Please let me know so we can get together.

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sunday pictures at Estes Park. Cannot get these to post from iPad onto the blog review written for the show. If they are upside down its a glitch in the system not on my end. Also, I can only post one picture at a time - another glitch with iPad???
  • Ok city college art festival was this past weekend and it was interesting to say the least. Setup and teardown relatively easy for me cause I had help and the guy who helped me was great and tipped him when done. It was a long show. 11am to 9 pm. On sat and sun. Mon it was 11-4. Not sure why it started so late. Temp around 95. Humidity 80%. Did not see a lot of bags during the weekend. Lot of people at night but not a lot of buying done. The one good thing they kept the artist hydrated w plenty of water. As far as how I did ok. Not great and not terrible. Would I go back. Not likely cause of the driving distance. 1000 is too far for the amount of money I made. I do think they could improve the show. My booth and one other booth epwere in front of kids booth. Which was a disadvantage less traffic than others.
    There were 4 big tents with artist in them and the tents were crowded most of the time. Did meet several artist who did terrible. Did not. Meet anyone who did great
    • city and state, please

• Making a steel and wood combination frame in the studios, and eating good food from the garden. Pepe says hello, too. WOOHOO!
    301665140?profile=original301666156?profile=original

• Forgot that pictures were on my IPad, not my computer.

image.jpg

• Didn't load them

image.jpg

• You seem much more relaxed at work than I am (see me down thread.) WOOHOO!

This reply was deleted.