Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Hi. I'm in search of a 10x10 lightly used canopy tent and panels in or within driving distance of Santa Fe, NM. Ideally I would like lighter colored panels (light grey/oatmeal).

My email is alvanwinkle@me.com.  Thanks!

Views: 108

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have a 10x10 Trimline with black mesh panels, stabars, an awning and back door panel. Used 1 season, like new. $1400 or $1000 without panels. I am in Southwestern Colorado so we could make easy arrangements for delivery/pickup. And I have some weights too! And a cart dolly if you are interested.

Brad

Hi Brad,

Thanks for your reply. Can you provide me a little more information? What is the height of the tent walls? Are the stabars for the top and/or bottom of the walls? Any pics you can send me?

Thanks much!!!

Amy

alvanwinkle@me.com

It is a 7' wall model. Stabars go on the bottom making it very sturdy. I can send you a photo this evening when I get home.

Brad

Sounds great, Brad! Thanks.

Hi there.  I know your looking for Local but if your interested I just posted this listing here...

http://www.artfairinsiders.com/forum/topics/like-new-knock-down-pro...

Not sure if it'd be worth it to you to pay shipping.  I am in Philadelphia.

Also, I actually have 2 of these set ups so its enough for a 10' X 10' as well.

Feel free to email me if you have any questions. dom@swashbucklestudio.com

If not, no worries and best of luck.

Thanks so much, Dominick. I love the idea of knock-down panels and light grey. I'm looking at all my options and shipping costs, etc. I'll let you know if interested in obtaining a shipping quote. Thanks again! Amy

Hey Amy,

I have a 10X10 with four side walls, interchangeable half wall, front panel is zippered and I only used it 4-5 times last year. It is a light blue. I am in North TX so a meeting place wouldn't be to difficult even though we would have to drive a little. 

Jay Heinrich

jay@fineleatherartwork.com website: www.fineleatherartwork.com

Hi Jay. They have strict guidelines for all white tents here in Santa Fe. Thanks for the reply!

No problem.....I made the mistake when I was getting into fairs 18 mos. ago and now will have to buy another tent or a new canopy.

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for May

1. Kristi Taylor

2. Karen Kurta

3. Tate Hamilton

4. Fletcher Dean

5. Isabelle Posillico

6. Jeri Vitello

7. Ellen Negley

8. Leo Posillico

9. Keenya Rotunda

10. Teri Causey

Thanks to these folks for sharing their reviews on ArtShowReviews.com!

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here

© 2017   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service