Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Wanted to Buy- Pro Panels (Portland/Pacific Northwest)

Hi, I'm looking for a full propanel setup in the Oatmeal color. I would like 7' tall panels with the telescoping legs. Any bins/shelves would be welcome too. 

I am open to the medium grey as well (since I already have 7 of those panels). I am also open to paying for shipping if you live somewhere other than the Pacific Northwest. 

Thanks,

Lee

Views: 53

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Some panels for sale on craigslist: https://seattle.craigslist.org/est/art/5995066453.html (not mine)

Hi Monica, Thanks for posting this. I had been in contact with that person before. Their post doesn't really add up unfortunately. They are selling 7 panels for $154 per panel (without telescoping legs) so they are wanting more than the panels cost new ($120 per panel). So the math is kind of weird. And then they said that the color is "tan" which I think is the Buff color which is a little dark compared to the Oatmeal. 

Let me know if you happen to see anything else near Seattle. I don't mind driving up to get 'em! : )

Hi Lee,

Are you still looking for Oatmeal colored pro Pro-Panels? I have complete system including lights for 20' booth. All new or like new. Located one hour north of Portland. All stored in a heated and dry room.

RSS

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for November & December

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here

© 2017   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service