Replies

• Thank you for you response- how much are you asking?
    • I got it- the attachments weren’t shown on my phone- got them. Thank you for letting me know about this- I just don’t need all of that stuff. It is a great deal, but it is just too much for my needs right now. Thank you anyway, I appreciate it greatly!
    • I’m sorry, I don’t see an attachment
    • Jessica,

I attached the list of everything that would be included on the pallet.

It also shows what we paid for the booth.  $4110.  + there are also LED bulbs included and flooring included which I would throw into the deal.  

I would like to ask $2500. for it all.

That would not include shipping.

The whole pallet package is pictured being wrapped in shrink wrap.  

It's a great booth, and if we didn't live so far west (CO) and had the room to store it we would keep it. However, we are paying a bundle to store it and just need to figure out a better solution.

propanel list.pdf

pallet.jpg

• Hello Jessica, 

We have a booth to sell which is being stored in Milton, Vermont by 'Art in Motion'.  It includes a floor, lights, shelves,

and a bunch of extras.  The pro-panels are dark gray knockdown style and there are 14-sets of the 30 inch wide panels.  Enough to create a 5 x 15 or 10 x 15 or 10 x 10 with extra interior walls.

The floor is foam matting-wood grain. It complements the gray walls.  

I plan to post this soon as I just joined this site.  I have to sell it all together because it is stored on a pallet

and shrink wrapped securely.   If this interests you, I will get more photos uploaded and a price.

We used the booth 5 times. Excellent condition.

Barbara 

booth.jpg

pro panels1.jpg

light-fixtures-cable-hooks.jpg

This reply was deleted.