Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Hello!! Looking to buy pro panels in the Virginia area! Please respond if you are selling!!!!

Views: 150

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Jessica, 

We have a booth to sell which is being stored in Milton, Vermont by 'Art in Motion'.  It includes a floor, lights, shelves,

and a bunch of extras.  The pro-panels are dark gray knockdown style and there are 14-sets of the 30 inch wide panels.  Enough to create a 5 x 15 or 10 x 15 or 10 x 10 with extra interior walls.

The floor is foam matting-wood grain. It complements the gray walls.  

I plan to post this soon as I just joined this site.  I have to sell it all together because it is stored on a pallet

and shrink wrapped securely.   If this interests you, I will get more photos uploaded and a price.

We used the booth 5 times. Excellent condition.

Barbara 

Attachments:
Thank you for you response- how much are you asking?

Jessica,

I attached the list of everything that would be included on the pallet.

It also shows what we paid for the booth.  $4110.  + there are also LED bulbs included and flooring included which I would throw into the deal.  

I would like to ask $2500. for it all.

That would not include shipping.

The whole pallet package is pictured being wrapped in shrink wrap.  

It's a great booth, and if we didn't live so far west (CO) and had the room to store it we would keep it. However, we are paying a bundle to store it and just need to figure out a better solution.

Attachments:
I’m sorry, I don’t see an attachment

I will attach it again. Mmm I see it in my previous message it is  pdf called propanel-list.pdf

Let's try again.

Attachments:
I got it- the attachments weren’t shown on my phone- got them. Thank you for letting me know about this- I just don’t need all of that stuff. It is a great deal, but it is just too much for my needs right now. Thank you anyway, I appreciate it greatly!

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

© 2018   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service