Replies

• I think if you are looking for a used canopy then you should contact your nearest tent or gazebos shop, Because they also have used canopy & gazebos, which are replaced by the customer for new one.

Instant shelter | pop up canopies

• I believe the previous post to be SPAM, as the poster has only posted one time and that was in response to a post from October of 2010, some 17 months ago.  If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, and will apologize if necessary, but I think I smell a rat.

• I no longer need one.  I finally bought one over a year ago.  I  hope I am not the rat you smell:) 

• Nah, I meant the rich cuts guy... or company... or whatever he is.  :)  If you don't mind my asking, what kind of canopy did you end up with?  I'm just starting out and have an almost new caravan displayshade.  The people that I bought it from had only used it twice before they moved and then it sat in their garage for about five years.  Picked it up for a song, too.  I figure it'll do me for the time being, and if things work into a long-term thing, then I'll look at upgrading to something more sturdy.

• Did you get my email? I am definitely still interested. Thanks!
  • If you are still looking, have a light dome in excellant condition, retiring $600; email: claudiasap@comcast.net
    • I'm new to this forum and I'm not sure if my message is getting through, but I would be interested in info about your tent.
      thanks Randall
      • My sister has a craft hut that has only been used six times. She decided the art fair business wasn't for her.
        • Would you please have her email me at randallbranham@yahoo.com
          Thanks Randall
This reply was deleted.