Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Looking for a used canopy in Colorado or Nebraska.  Or I would even pay to have it shipped.

Tags: canopy, dome, flourish, light, tent, trimline, used

Views: 1414

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks so much for your help! Don't really need the mesh panels and french door, may be even looking at a light dome canopy instead.

Matthew Olian said:
If you are still looking, have a light dome in excellant condition, retiring $600; email: claudiasap@comcast.net
I'm new to this forum and I'm not sure if my message is getting through, but I would be interested in info about your tent.
thanks Randall
My sister has a craft hut that has only been used six times. She decided the art fair business wasn't for her.
Would you please have her email me at randallbranham@yahoo.com
Thanks Randall
I'll do that...we are in Lawrence, KS
Did you get my email? I am definitely still interested. Thanks!
No email.

I think if you are looking for a used canopy then you should contact your nearest tent or gazebos shop, Because they also have used canopy & gazebos, which are replaced by the customer for new one.

Instant shelter | pop up canopies

I believe the previous post to be SPAM, as the poster has only posted one time and that was in response to a post from October of 2010, some 17 months ago.  If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, and will apologize if necessary, but I think I smell a rat.

I no longer need one.  I finally bought one over a year ago.  I  hope I am not the rat you smell:) 

RSS

MOBILE FORUM UPDATES

Did you know there is a mobile version of this site?

Use your phone to keep in touch with the Forum anytime at: artfairinsiders.com/m

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business!

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for November

1.  Ruth Thompson

2.  Beth Marcus

3.  Carol Joy Shannon

4.  Jim Parker

5.  Claudia Roulier

6.  Carole (CZ) Williams

7.  Victor Currie

8.  Ellen vanHilly-Bronson

9.  Stephany Lyman

10.  Manda Brezicky

Thanks to these folks for sharing their reviews on ArtShowReviews.com!

© 2014   Created by Connie Mettler.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service