This 10 x 10 Craft Hut tent, high quality with a sturdy steel frame, has been well taken care of. I only used it one time about six years ago and it has been in storage ever since. I purchased it from another artist, and I am not sure how long she had it. It was in very good condition when I bought it.

This tent is super strong and heavy. It will not blow away like an Easy Up. It is best to have two people to put it up. I have the original instructions on how to assemble it, and all of the parts and pieces you will need. If for some reason I am missing something, you can easily order it from the http://www.crafthut.com

This tent is made by the Flourish Company, a leader in art show displays.

The tent includes:

10 x 10 steel frame

4 telescoping legs with 12” of adjustment

4 three part pvc rafters

1 vinyl roof with hook and loop fasteners

4 vinyl zippered side panels (one door)

roll up straps and grommets

4 tie down ropes

3 piece spreader bar

and 2 pvc spacers

Does not include the display walls to hang art.

For more information please call Chris at (386) 569-1000

art show booth.jpg

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello Chris I'm in Texas and I currently own a 10x10 Craft Hut wanting to convert to 10x20.

• Hi Dei, about the only thing I could do would be to take it to the post office and get an estimate on shipping. What is your zip code?

• Ok Chris my zip is 76123.

• Not sure when I will be able to do it, but I will try to do it before the new year. Merry Christmas!

• Sounds great my next event will be in the middle of March. Season Greetings.

• Hi Dei,

Please forgive me for taking forever to get back to you. Instead of lugging everything to the post office, I called the Craft Hut company. The man there said he ships them everyday and gave me a shipping estimate of approximately $150. He said it would need to be shipped in four boxes, one for the metal poles, one for the plastic pvc pieces, and two boxes for the vinyl. Let me know what you think and again I apologize for taking so long.

Chris

• Are you willing to ship?

• Dei, This is very heavy. It would cost a lot to ship. The poles are long and heavy, as well as the fabric. Where are you located?

This reply was deleted.