Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Trimline Flourish 10' x 10' tent for sale, used once $1000.like new condition

TRIMLINE , FLOURISH artists tent for sale. like new; tent still in original  shipping box; purchased Jan. 2016; white with clear roof panel.Aluminum  Frame poles are 1.5" wide and extend 8-9 feet;lower stay-bars included; above tent ridge pole included. tent used once.  (May 2016). It was purchased in January 2016. includes hooks and chain, also track lighting; 9 sets of white drapes.  has DVD for set up instructions, also have complete written instructions; everything ready for outdoor show.  I have no photo of booth however , you can see it at "Flourish Company, Trimline canopy tent...$1000. firm. will not sell parts. complete only 

located in Milford, Ct. 

email me at bagstudio@aol.com

Views: 279

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

do you have Pictures?

I only used the tent once. I have a closeup of my bags in the booth .I will send it to you. also a mfgers. list of what is included. 

Attachments:

can you get how much it would be to ship it to Washington state, 98557. I'm very interested.

Hello, Joy! If Brent doesn't purchase the tent package, I am very interested in it. I am in Plattsmouth, Nebraska, zip 68048, for shipping costs.

RSS

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for November & December

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here

© 2017   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service