Hi,

I'm looking to sell my Trimline canopy (located in Atlanta, GA area) for $1,300.

Includes:

Trimline canopy tent, full set of stabars - extra wide frosty-clear vinyl skylight runs the full length of the roof. At each end of the roof, a close-able vent releases heat and wind pressure. I have labeled all of the bars to help make setup easier.

Two awnings - One 30" deep and one 54" deep

Weights for the tent - 4 total. Made with PVC pipe and filled with concrete. Also includes pulleys for hanging weights from top of tent.

7' Mesh Panels (3 total including bag for packing) - also two large hangers for heavier items

4 Side walls - 1 wall includes center zip door

Easy riser kit - facilitates solo set up by allowing you to lift the top frame from a point of equal balance and prop it up while you install the corner legs.

Folding step stool

I've owned this for two years and used it a total of four times. Everything is in great condition. 

Pick up in Atlanta area, no shipping. 

Thanks!

IMG_20170513_093408278.jpg

IMG_20170513_093603660.jpg

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi, Is the Trimline still available?  Thanks,

• I'm very interested, but a few more pics would be nice to see.  Have any others you might be able to send? I'm in Williamsburg, VA but there is nothering better than a road trip.

Ralph Patterson

email - Shotsonsilver@cox.net

• I realize those pictures aren't the best. Do you want to see a picture of the tent put together? If so, just give me a few days as it is currently snowing here in Atlanta. For now, I'm attaching a picture of the poles. Let me know - thanks!

20171208_160447_resized.jpg

• Kimberly, would you contact me at Shotsonsilver@cox.net,  want to work it out the details.

• Just fyi, I sent you an email with my contact info this past weekend. It's from kkelley474@hotmail.com in case it went into your spam folder. Thanks!

• Dang, that is where it went for some reason.  I need to learn to check that folder from time to time.  I'll get with you.

This reply was deleted.