If you can’t pick it up at the show and live southward toward Florida, we will be driving the booth back to Orlando, right after the show. So if you are conveniently located along the Route I-95 corridor between these two points, we might be able to meet up with you or even drop the booth off, but then we will have to charge you $400, which is still a good deal. The original cost was over $2,000. 

This is the sturdiest and best outdoor art/craft/trade show booth (aka canopy) ever made. Incredibly well-designed by the Flourish Co. people, able to withstand storms that twist EZ Up Brand canopies into wrecks. This Trimline booth has some scuffs but is still in good condition--no leaks or patches. Comes with three additional overhead cross bars to hang stuff from inside the booth, Staybars at the bottom of all three walls for extra strength, a sign holder, a front awning and a white canvas front wall (not shown) to hide your precious goods from prying eyes at night. 

Why so cheap?  There’s a catch:

A) You will need to pick this up from us on site at the end of the last day of Centerfest, the Raleigh-Durham Show (5 pm, Sunday, Sept. 17) this Sunday, and B) Along with the Trimline, you will also have to take away (at no additional cost) all of our tables, tablecloths, plastic bins, a chair and all the other accessories that go with it.  This is the last show we will be doing in this region, and we want to leave with only our leftover product inventory.

The advantage to your picking this booth up at the show (in addition to the low cost) is that you can participate in the breakdown of the booth, so you will better understand how to put it back up. 

Call Rufus B. Seder at 781 771 7427 for details and to arrange pickup.

outside booth.jpg

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This Trimline booth has been sold.

• I left you a voicemail on this.

This reply was deleted.